DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best expense tracking / tracker app?

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I've created expense tracking app that automatically recognizes numbers on receipts. The recognition is done on your phone without the need for data connection.

Check it out at https://market.android.com/details?id=com.rocklab.abc.android.Receipts

L
    ooking forward to your comments/suggestions.
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid2

Top Choice: Expense IT

As a small business owner and regular business traveler, I searched all over the place for a complete solution that gave me the ability to track expenses (including receipts), mileage, time, and billing for my clients. I looked for months, and couldn't find anything that did it all. In addition to that, most of the applications required constant use of cloud services, which I did not want to use due the excessive 3G charges while traveling out of the country.

Since I develop software for a living, I decided to create a program that did it all. That was in late 2010, and the result was the creation of an application called Expense IT. If you are a frequent business traveler, or you own a small business. I think you will find Expense IT to be the most robust application in the market.

To learn more, visit the Expense IT website , Expense IT Facebook page, or find it in Google Play.

Johnnie

P.S. I am always improving Expense IT; so, if you have a feature that you would like to see in Expense IT, I would love to hear about it at contact@blujit.com.
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Maxx
    I use "Ledgerist." It is free, I track my CC, my Checking and Savings. I have repeat transaction ability and it has a function to transfer funds (only for ledger purposes but that function doesn't work well.) The only thing is I can only manually delete old transactions manually. My old app for my blackberry allowed me to delete all prior to a selected date. This was beneficial to avoid unnecessary clutter. I have used this app since may and my transaction lists are getting rediculously long. If I could better transfer my ledgers; even set recurring transfers and also delete old interactions in bulk this app would be perfect. For now I am putting up with it until I find something better.
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #

Droid Money

Hi,

You should try Droid Money it's really easy to use and actually makes your life simple by its quickness.
    Check it out on the Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oid.droidMoney
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links