DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: [GAME][FREE]"180" wild action-puzzler, buy full version or get it free w/ NO ADS

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    headcaseGames
    Phone
    samsung epic

[GAME][FREE]"180" wild action-puzzler, buy full version or get it free w/ NO ADS

Alright! My new game has launched! Check it out at the Android marketplace here

So here's the skinny: Tetris Attack meets Bust-a-Move, inasmuch as the clearing and complex combos/chaining function. The gimmick here is that each piece is 2-sided, flippable. You have a lot of control over the gameboard, it gets quite intense once you get used to how it plays.

Here's the other skinny: People don't like to pay for stuff on Android. So we've made this game in two versions: $1.99, and Free. Both are identical, except the Free one has ads (and content unlocks as you play). The kicker? Play the Free version for 10 cumulative hours, and after that not only is all the content unlocked, but the ads will be removed permanently. It will be exactly the same as the $1.99 version. No one has tried this method before, so let's see if it works.

I think those who try this game will have a hard time putting it down, it's done very well on "that other platform" and we have gone to considerable lengths to make this version much more polished. It's quite simple at first, but play for a few minutes and see if you don't get sucked into it as well. Please give it a try and give impressions in this thread - thanks, and enjoy!

ALSO if you are still reading - I will be running a promotion in this thread shortly (maybe starting tomorrow, 'cuz today will be very busy). Basically keep an eye in here and I will be holding contests where you can win credits toward Amazon App Store apps in order to promote my game, to those who participate in this thread
    Last edited by Ron_HeadcaseGames; 04-15-2011 at 01:59 AM.

3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    headcaseGames
    Phone
    samsung epic
    we've passed 10k downloads in just a few short weeks - thanks for being supportive, I hope you are enjoying our game Now on to 50k!

Links