"To Do List" has an intuitive UI, it's free, and it's the best of all I've tried (and I went through a lot of them before finding this one).
To Do List Plus is the pay version, though the free one suits my needs just fine.
Sent from my SCH-I500
Ok, I've got a similar request so I'll just post it here. Here's the features I'd like in a todo list app:
1. have an option to edit or create tasks online or through a program on the pc which will sync to my phone
2. have either alerts or sync to google calendar
3. have repeatable tasks
I checked out GQueues and it would've been perfect only that it requires to pay to sync to google calendar. I'd like to see if there are decent free alternatives for it as well. I am not awesome at typing on my phone, so I'd rather prefer that I could edit the apps on my computer.
Things I've tried other than GQueues:
Astrid, something called Cloud-tasks or something similar, GTasks (Google Tasks are not repeatable, didn't have many features)
Doesn't have to be pretty as long as it works well. If there's nothing like this for free please feel free to recommend some paid ones that might be cheaper or a way to compromise with other apps.
1. This app sync with Google Tasks so you can edit your tasks either via the app or directly online on Google Tasks.
2. You can set reminders for your tasks. Notifications will be seen on your device.
3. There's an option to create repeating tasks with flexible schedules.
It doesn't hurt that the app looks pretty good and works like a charm. Likes the widget too. I guess a strong contender has just join the market.
I like NoteEverything...there is a free version and then a Pro version that adds a few more options...
**Be yourself - Everyone else is already taken**