* Measure Your Heart Rate
Ever wanted to know how fast your heart is beating? It's never been easier! Use your smartphone's built-in camera to get an accurate reading almost instantly. Anytime, anywhere.
* Authentic Visual Style
Beautifully designed, authentic visual interface inspired by real-life medical equipment. Watch as every beat of your heart is drawn on paper and reported on the monochrome LCD screen below.
* Interesting Facts
Enjoy dozens of interesting, insightful and fun facts about the heart while you measure your pulse. Just don’t get too excited about them, it may interfere with the results...
Authentic Audio Design
The stride for authenticity and the attention to detail carry over to the audio department, with convincing sound effects that wouldn't sound out of place in a hospital.
- If you are getting wrong readings (or none at all), please try adjusting the position of your finger on the camera lens. Also, please be sure to take measurements in a well-lit environment if your device does not have a torchlight.
- Do not press too hard the camera; otherwise you will stop the blood flow of your finger.
- Do not use with cold or dirty fingers.
- For a maximum result do not hold your hand upward while measuring.
- Clean your camera regularly. If the camera lenses are dirty, the heart rate measurement may not be accurate enough.
Comments and suggestions are always appreciated. Thank you.