DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GO Sms

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    OG DROID // HTC Thunderbolt

GO Sms

There is a new app out that is pretty great if i may say so. Its called GO Sms. Its still kind of beta but works pretty great. There are a lot of customizable options, a little similar to Handcent but still great. It also has 5 themes. You can see here, im using the new years theme. There is also a pop up window which you can see in the screenshots. If you try it out, leave a comment. Features are constantly being added. also, its FREE

Let me know if the screenshots are too big. i have a bigger resolution so its fits perfect

P.s. I am not the dev. I just found this app and wanted to share with the community

Last edited by crackedvenom; 01-04-2011 at 12:15 AM.

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Theres also a christmas theme, iphone (lame, lol), and a dark theme. Im not going to post them all right now though.

Last edited by crackedvenom; 12-29-2010 at 06:14 PM.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    i do have it downloaded, but im sticking with handcent for now. While Go SMS seems lighter and quicker than handcent, im not a fan of the themes... id rather be able to pick my own colors and whatnot, as i can in handcent. But i am keeping an eye on this app! checking out after every update, hope to switch to it soon! Also doing the same with Go Launcher.

THE PRECEDING MESSAGE HAS BEEN APPROVED BY RMART88

Samsung Galaxy Note II
    Nova Launcher

5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by rmart88 View Post
    i do have it downloaded, but im sticking with handcent for now. While Go SMS seems lighter and quicker than handcent, im not a fan of the themes... id rather be able to pick my own colors and whatnot, as i can in handcent. But i am keeping an eye on this app! checking out after every update, hope to switch to it soon! Also doing the same with Go Launcher.
    You can pick them. Bubble color, text color, background color. You can change the settings pretty much the same as handcent.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    is there a way to change each persons notification sounds and colors and icon like handcent?
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by TruK View Post
    is there a way to change each persons notification sounds and colors and icon like handcent?
    Its being implemented. That's why I said its still kind of beta. They update a lot though. I think I've gotten 2 updates this week. Usually with bug fixes and new things added.

Sent from my OG Droid using Tapatalk
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Giving this a try, currently at work and these hospital walls are too thick so download is going slow.

Quick question, is it possible to have "Transparent" as one of the available colors? I'd love to have a transparent background, it took me a long time to find a transparent theme for handcent, and I've grown to loving it. Just wondering
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    I think I'm gonna give it a try. I will definitely keep it installed and keep up with its updates. Thanks for the heads up
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Sexxxus
    Why are your screen shots such terrible quality?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
    HOKIE
  11. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Im having somes issues with this app. I have handcent installed, after installing this and tapping on it, nothing happens for a long time, and then it freezes on the conversation list and is unreponsive. Also, I get a notification on my status bar saying I have 2000+ unread messages? I usually get that same notification when using the stock messaging app after restoring my backed up sms using mybackup pro.

Any thoughts?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links