Here is where Im at:
Android Version 2.2.1
System Version: 2.3.340.MB810.Verizon.en.US
I have had launcherPro for awhile.
I have the back up files:
I went into settings\Applications\Manage Applications and uninstalled LauncherPro
After doing this;
1) many of my apps will not launch with a message "App is not installed on your phone"
some of these apps and maybe all of the problem ones had been moved to the SD Card... not sure if thats part of the problem
2) Market works well except it will not install anything.
I can search for an app, view the app info, tell the app to install, approve the setting, then press OK and thats is far as it will go
3) settings\Applications\Manage Applications is having problems with computing the size of apps (Total, Application, Data, cache)
What steps do I need to fix the above issues
Thanks in advance
(Sorry if I have post this question under the wrong topic)
Since posting this problem:
I removed the SD Card and problem 2 & 3 are working proper
2) I went to the Market and successfully installed an app
3) Applications Manager working correctly
All seems well, so far, except for the apps that I had moved to the SD Card (remember I have it removed at this time)
So, New Question:
What would be my next step to clean up my SD Card so that can insert it and boot the phone with it in?
(one Idea I have is to:
copy the SD Card data to my home PC
then format the card
re-insert it into phone
boot phone allowing it to rebuild the SD Card
then move all my App Back-up files (apks) over to it
reinstall all my apps that had moved to my SD card to run
But is there an easier way?)