DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Android Market

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid2

New Android Market

I'm all for change and I like the new look for the market but, only my paid apps appear in the my apps. I usually check every-other day for updates and im not sure how to see if my free apps need updating. Help is appriciated.

3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Must be a problem with them, I can't even get onto the my downloads section of the new market as it keeps saying there was a server problem. Even tried rebooting. New market updated automatically overnight and I already hate it because of this.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 2

same issue

Hey Guys. I'm glad I found this.

I am having the same issue. I am receiving a server error when I try and look at my downloads. All of which are free.

My other problem now is I uninstalled the new version of market, in hopes it would fix it. However it does not. I'm also wondering how to reinstall the new version of app market.

Thanks.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Nexus 5
    THat server thing seems to be random. I had it yesterday morning where it wouldnt connect, however it's been fine since.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Is there a way to update the market. I downgraded in hopes it would correct the problem

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  7. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    There is no problem with the Market and updates. If you want to see what updates are available simply go while in the Market to Menu, My Updates. If you have something coming, it will be there.

Sometimes the notifier will not tell you as fast as checking yourself will. But if it's in your download area you should see it.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    There is no problem with the Market and updates. If you want to see what updates are available simply go while in the Market to Menu, My Updates. If you have something coming, it will be there.

Sometimes the notifier will not tell you as fast as checking yourself will. But if it's in your download area you should see it.
    Uhm, alleged all knowing one, I can't do that because it says there is a problem with the server. So yes, there is a problem. Now I know i'm not the only one having this problem, so before you go dismissing it and us, maybe you should check it out.
  9. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zman3001 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post

Uhm, alleged all knowing one, I can't do that because it says there is a problem with the server. So yes, there is a problem. Now I know i'm not the only one having this problem, so before you go dismissing it and us, maybe you should check it out.
    There's no reason to make smart comments for what I said. That's the first I've heard of it so that's why you got the response I gave you. And you can see from the small response to this particular thread that a lot of others aren't having this issue.

So what we will do to assist you further is move this to where it should be so we can kind of gauge and see if you're correct about this being an issue. I'll wager that I spend a little more time in this forum then you do and if it were an issue that everyone was having, I'd be aware of it.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Incredible
    Same problem started for me today. When I click on my downloads to check for updates it tells me there is a server error and to either retry or cancel. Every time I try I get the same warning.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App
  11. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    If you're having an issue what you might try doing is going to your applications/manage applications/all applications/market. Clear both the data and cache. See if that doesn't help.
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Links