DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: [Q] Searching for text based missed call widget, w/ pic.

  1. Droid
    arrjaytea's Avatar
    Member #
    111635
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    97
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    #1

    [Q] Searching for text based missed call widget, w/ pic.



    Searching for the missed call/message widgets here.

    Would also entertain other text based suggestions for the same purpose. Trying to finish a Widget Locker screen.

    Cheers.
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Senior Droid
    nibblit's Avatar
    Member #
    144117
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    128
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by arrjaytea View Post


    Searching for the missed call/message widgets here.

    Would also entertain other text based suggestions for the same purpose. Trying to finish a Widget Locker screen.

    Cheers.
    Try "Missed Call." It's available in the Market.


    Sent from my marginally bricked D2.
  4. Droid
    arrjaytea's Avatar
    Member #
    111635
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    97
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    #3
    I actually just chose to go the route of using "SMS Unread Count" and using custom icons to match.

    I still rather like the above widget, but for the moment this really fit the needs of having a custom lock screen both functioning and more or less looking the way I want it to.

  5. Junior Droid
    bhmhrex's Avatar
    Member #
    146516
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    25
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #4
    How did you make this widget? Is it something you are able to create on every droid? Like droid x, 2 etc etc?
  6. Droid
    arrjaytea's Avatar
    Member #
    111635
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    97
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bhmhrex View Post
    How did you make this widget? Is it something you are able to create on every droid? Like droid x, 2 etc etc?
    I didn't create the widget, just used a custom icon set with it.

    It's a combination of Widget Locker and SMS Unread Count, using simple text on a transparent background as an icon.

    Took like 10 minutes, tops.

    Edit: The other three widgets on screen are Typoclock, TxtWthr, and Battstat. Typoclock and Txtwthr aren't in the Market, but readily available at the dev forums.
    Last edited by arrjaytea; 12-11-2010 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Clarity.
  7. Junior Droid
    bhmhrex's Avatar
    Member #
    146516
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    25
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by arrjaytea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bhmhrex View Post
    How did you make this widget? Is it something you are able to create on every droid? Like droid x, 2 etc etc?
    I didn't create the widget, just used a custom icon set with it.

    It's a combination of Widget Locker and SMS Unread Count, using simple text on a transparent background as an icon.

    Took like 10 minutes, tops.

    Edit: The other three widgets on screen are Typoclock, TxtWthr, and Battstat. Typoclock and Txtwthr aren't in the Market, but readily available at the dev forums.
    Boy do I have a lot to learn! I am new to this (or will be soon) I am just trying to do research and get up on my game.
  8. Droid
    arrjaytea's Avatar
    Member #
    111635
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    97
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    #7
    [quote=bhmhrex;1078585]
    Quote Originally Posted by arrjaytea View Post

    Boy do I have a lot to learn! I am new to this (or will be soon) I am just trying to do research and get up on my game.
    This place and the Android developers forum at Android Development and Hacking - xda-developers have been great resources for me.

    There are loads of UI options out there from piecemeal "themes" like mine using a lot of readily available widgets, to full theme conversions done flashing custom ROM's.

    It's easily the thing I love most about Android.

    Edit: Also, properly designed icon sets as opposed to my "quick fix" bollocks...

    Last edited by arrjaytea; 12-12-2010 at 09:31 AM.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Missed call and voicemail widget?
    By vtek63 in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 07:33 PM
  2. Sometimes call missed
    By nilszhang@gmail.com in forum Motorola Droid 2
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 09:01 AM
  3. Missed Call - Do we even need this?
    By bodean in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 11:12 AM
  4. Missed call text application
    By nailerdog in forum Bugless
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 02:42 PM
  5. changing led color for email, facebook, text, missed call, ect...
    By bhawks in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 04:01 PM

Search tags for this page

android missed call sms widget
,

android missed call widget

,
android missed call widgets
,
android text notification widget
,

miss call widget

,

missed call widget

,
missed call widget android
,

missed calls widget

,
widget for missed calls on a droid x2
,

widget locker

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+