i installed it but it was way laggy. and, when i woke the screen up it took about 5 seconds or so to display my home screen. all i would see is a blank wallpaper. i went back to home++
Went from Home++ to Launcher+ because all I wanted was more home screens.
So far it's ok, there seems to be some performance overhead, but nothing that can't be addressed in a couple of updates.
I also vote for landscape stability and endless scrolling!
Hi Guys...proud owner of DROID here, from Brooklyn. so far very happy i resisted the Iphone craze..... couple of questions....
thats all for now, love the posts, love the help!
- An ap for organizing/displaying pics and video? (better than the standard "Gallery" wich sux)
- Is Astrid pretty much the coolest, easiest task organizer out there? i just want to type the task, be ale to choose the day and time i want a reminder, and have it sync to my calendar for notifications....
- Any place to buy extra battery for Droid as a backup and can u get a battery charger for it? (cameras have this, so u can charge one battery while u r using the other one onteh phone)
- Whats teh deal with Home ++. i hear good and bad stuff on this....i d like 5-7 screens and cool weather/clock widget, but is is worth downloading? if so, where can i get it?
- IS there a word/excel/pp ap for the phone?
To try to answer some of your questions...
I haven't found a better free alternative to the gallery.
I use RemindMe for reminders, but not sure if it synchs with your calendar.
Home++ is good, give it a shot. If you just want more home screens, then Launcher+ Beta is where its at.
Not sure about word/excel/pp apps, but I use GDocs for all my documents.
Have fun DROIDING!