DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Launcher+ App! Only adds home screens without any of the junk!

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Ok, did some more playing around. I have apps organizer and it seems that it would leave the "folder" open when I would initiate a program. Then when I would press the home button, Launcher+ would crash. So I went into options for the app organizer and changed it to close once I launch a program. Now no more force closes, even on 7 screens and in landscape
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Question

hello folks

so i installed it... how do i get it to give me 5 screens? i still have my three default screens

thanks
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by hibiscus27 View Post
    hello folks

so i installed it... how do i get it to give me 5 screens? i still have my three default screens

thanks
    hit the menu button and go into preferences. You should be able to do it from there.
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by superdesi View Post
    After playing around with it, it seems Launcher+ and pure calendar widget do not get along...Launcher+ force closes a lot when I try to play around with the pure calendar widget. It got so bad that when I clicked on a date to view my daily appointments, Launcher+ kept force closing as soon as it relaunched, so I was caught in a force close loop O_o

But I just pressed the home button and it reloaded okay. But nonetheless, watch out for pure calendar widget. If anyone has a positive experience with pure calendar and Launcher+ let me know maybe its something I'm doing.
    same prob here...sux cuz I like the calendar widget! now, i gotta resort to the calendar shortcut... oh well.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by hibiscus27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by superdesi View Post
    After playing around with it, it seems Launcher+ and pure calendar widget do not get along...Launcher+ force closes a lot when I try to play around with the pure calendar widget. It got so bad that when I clicked on a date to view my daily appointments, Launcher+ kept force closing as soon as it relaunched, so I was caught in a force close loop O_o

But I just pressed the home button and it reloaded okay. But nonetheless, watch out for pure calendar widget. If anyone has a positive experience with pure calendar and Launcher+ let me know maybe its something I'm doing.
    same prob here...sux cuz I like the calendar widget! now, i gotta resort to the calendar shortcut... oh well.
    Did you try deleting the widget on your other home screens? or uninstalling your other home screens if possible? That solved my issues with pure calendar and now it works like a charm!
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Install Launcher+ today, and I'm loving the extra screens. No lag for me. I only had to force close once, and it might have had to do with downloading an image and uninstalling an app in landscape... too much to handle?
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    I started using this yesterday and love it. I just wanted more home screens without modifying the default home. This is perfect. and if you hold down menu you get the screen switcher as well.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    This is a very nice app! Thanks OP! I am now using this in place of GDE (which I liked) but this is simple and fast. I have had no force closes or choppiness at all. Although I don't use the calendar widget I have Android Agenda Widget (not sure if it was pay or not) and would never ever go back to anything else! Having come from BB world I have found that this widget actually trumps the BB calendar and integrates supremely well with the calendar interface on your phone!!!!
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I'm getting force close everytime I open the keyboard . This sucks because this is exactly what I have been looking for. Do you think they''ll be having an update soon?
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyrabbitt123 View Post
    anyway to do a continuous loop of screens like in home++ i want it to loop dont see it.
    I couldn't find the option to loop either. Also, staying true to the default home, the orientation doesn't change in landscape unless the keyboard is out.

Add landscape orientation + looping and this app is perfect.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links