Here is my first game developed with andengine. It is called “Find the differences HD”.
If someone is interested in technical details here are some special development feature:
- the size of the game is 101MB. 17 MB for the Application and common graphics like buttons and backgrounds and 84 Mb for the game HD images.
- Expansion file: I used an expansion file to store all my HD images.
- AdMob implementation: I implement ads in my game
Link to Google Play Store:
Feel free to donwload and rate. I also would be glad to get some feedback from you
Here is the description from the Play Store:
Find the differences HD
The goal of the game is to find five differences in two images. The game features a total of 180 images in five categories.. A preview is shown before you select one of the images and start a new round of the game.. Within each round, two images are being displayed, the original and a modified version of the image. Your task is to find the differences between the two images and to tap on the errors. If you fail to find a mistake on your own, you can enable a hint.
Overall, there are two game modes:
• a game mode without a timeline in which you can take as much time as you like
• and a game mode with a timeline, which allows to take only 90 seconds to find the errors
The images are in very high resolution and are optimized for 1080p FULL HD displays. Of course, the app works on devices with lower resolution as well. In this way, you can see the images on both small smartphones amd on larger tablets very sharply.
Special features of the game:
• Total of 180 images
• Images are in very high resolution, optimized for 1080p Full HD display
• 5 galleries, 30 images per gallery
• Each image can be viewed in a preview
• The galleries are: fruits, apartments, beach, cartoon and a preview gallery
• The preview gallery includes selected images from further 22 galleries, which will be available in future.
• You may use hints if you don’t know what to do next
• 2 game modes available: unlimited amount of time or 90 seconds per image
• Rating system with 1, 2 or 3 stars
• Supported languages: English, German and Polish