Please check out my new app Work Mate on Google Play.
Tracking shifts and earnings at work is now easier and quicker than ever. With Work Mate, you can keep track of your previous and upcoming shifts in an intuitive and efficient way. By adding templates to your jobs, you can set pre-defined shift patterns, allowing you to add new shifts to the built in calendar with a few quick actions.
Work Mate is useful for all types of shift patterns; from the repeating 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, to the worker who changes shift patterns every week.
This is a small list of some of the features Work Mate provides, and will be ever-growing in the future:
• Keep track of multiple jobs
• Add templates for common shift patterns
• Add night shifts
• Set the hourly pay rate for each job
• Add unpaid breaks to shifts and templates
• Share your shifts with friends, family and colleagues
• Save shifts to your installed calendar of choice after saving to Work Mate's own calendar
• Set reminders for shifts
• Customise reminder ringtone and LED colour
• View reports of hours worked and pay earned
• View reports of all shifts worked within a user provided range, past and future
You can have up to 10 shifts stored at any one time with this free version. To store an unlimited number of shifts, simply upgrade to the Pro version for a one-time fee (£0.99 / $1.52) using In-App Billing from the app's preferences.