I have just uploaded my first paid app to the market: https://market.android.com/details?i...s.phonelocator
It is a application to silently track an android phone. It is designed for protection against lost or theft.
The feature list is this:
* Silently track and save in a internal database the locations of the phone.
* It can use Network based or GPS based locations.
* Reports can be sent either in a periodic basis or triggering the report by a SMS sent to the phone (SMS message are silently trap so the person with the phone does not notice it is being tracked). This reports are sent to an email account configurable in the application.
* Current position report is sent through SMS to the phone that requested the location.
* Mail reports are fully featured with: a CSV fails with every location recorded, static Google Maps and dynamic Google Maps links.
* The application can be hidden from the phone menu, so it is harder to detect it is installed. In this case, the application can be launched sending a SMS message to the phone.
It would be great if you can give it a try, and even better if you could suggest any new feature.