Request for app....please all chime in if you think this is a good idea
I would like to get my hand on an app that tracks charge times. I know you can go to battery stats to see how long of charger and what is using your battery....but I want an app that will tell me things like...
- How long off charger (maybe just link to battery usage or something)
- What percentage my battery was at when I connected to charger
- How long it was connected to charger
- What battery percentage I was at when I disconnected
- Average battery life after full charge
- Allow me to see last 5 charge logs
- Also it would be nice if it could tell difference between reboot and charger connect (this drives me nuts....if I reboot my phone my battery usage thingy tells me I have only been off charger for 1 minute or something)
I would think this would be useful when installing new rom's, testing OC configurations for battery drain, testing apps (like juicedefender), guaging life of extended batteries and differences with batteries as well as chargers (not all chargers charge the same).
An example of what I would like:
Last charge: 4:00am today
Level at charge: 30%
Charged to: 100%
Charge duration: 2 hours
if it would log the last 5 then I could get a better idea of how my batter life is....as well as detect issues with my battery like if it shows it charged from 20% to 100% in 1 hour then reconnected half hour later with battery level at 30% or something.
It would be even better if I could save logs and email them out. But as long as it's text I have an app for copying text from screen.
The reason I think this would be useful is because I don't drain my battery to zero every time nor do I charge to 100 all the time. I mean I usually do but sometimes stuff happens and I pull out early (stay with me....stay outta the gutter). So sometimes it's hard to guage battery life with just stock app.
I made this a poll to see if this would be a desired app for others as well.....sort of like gauging interest or demand.
Yes.....I voted on my own poll....and of course I voted yes.