I am more than willing to pair with a developer or team to help make this app a reality. I am a graphics designer and UI developer. I have thrown together a few images of how this app should look and function, but they aren't at all polished, just a mock.
1) There are 6 channel strips each with a "Mute" "Solo" and "Fader".
2) The currently selected channel is highlighted.
3) Transport controls and bank selection are on the right.
1) 2 Channel strips. First is for the selected channel. Second is for that channel's output destination.
2) Transport controls are on top. The two buttons on the right now control what channel is selected, instead of bank.
Control surfaces send midi commands to the computer DAW, but they are marked as "CC" instead of notes.
The most difficult part of this app will be getting the data that the DAW transmits to the controller telling it the state of everything.
The features are very basic, just the minimum that a producer would need. Maybe you have some ideas to improve this idea and help make it a reality. The iSuck has one, so why cant we? If anyone would like to develop the code, I will gladly work on some highly polished graphical elements.
*edit* I want to include that you, as the dev, keep 100% ownership of the app and may sell it as you wish. */edit*