The company PDAir has just released a bunch of new DROID cases. They now have 6 different kinds including:
1. Vertical flip - leather - $28 - various colors
2. Vertical flip - crocodile skin - $32 - various colors
3. Aluminum case - $28 - silver and black
All of these look interesting. From the pictures, it looks like the aluminum one adds very little additional bulk. They state:
- Lightweight and strong.
- Neoprene inner lining for extra protection and shock absorber.
- Cutouts give easy access to all handheld features.
Has anyone purchased either the flip or the aluminum ones - and what do you think??
Edit: The aluminum case may be thin enough to allow it to be used in the dock???