DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid as of 11/22/09

MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!

Since joining up here on the forums, I've been just so impressed with how much excitement and activity happens here every day. The posts come so quickly its almost impossible to read every one!

I've mentioned elsewhere here - I was not happy at all with the slim pickings for dock alternatives for the Droid. I have the VZW rubberized cover on mine, and was very unhappy to find I had to remove it to charge it in the Motorola Dock. What a lame setup! How easy it would have been for them to make provisions for a cover (especially sold by them) to work while in the dock. And nobody else has anything either, except for a great member here who whipped out some really cool metal stands that seemed to get great response.

I've gone a step further, and am now offering in five different colors (four wood tones and also solid black) - the "MIKRADLE" which will work great for enabling the Multimedia mode on your phone. As you can see from the photos, your charging cable does not interfere with picking up the droid off the MIKRADLE. It couldn't be easier! These MIKRADLE are perfect for blending in with any room decor - and believe me - they have a beautiful and durable furniture finish on them!

Because of the exquisite solid hardwood colors, you can use them anywhere, even if you don't wish to use it as a charger! Great for just a place to set your Droid down when watching television, bedside while you sleep, on your desk at work, etc! Check them out on eBay - just type MIKRADLE.!

Follow our Supporting Vendor Thread here: MIKRADLE - It Simply Does... The Dock Where All Covers Are Accepted

I'm proud to be able to offer these here! Inventor of the MIKRADLE - cuskit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!-cherryface.jpg   MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!-mahoganyside.jpg   MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!-oakface.jpg   MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!-walnutside.jpg   MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!-group.jpg  

Last edited by cuskit; 03-07-2010 at 09:50 AM.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Looks great!
    Motorola Droid - Cyanogenmod 6.0.0-Droid | apps2SD | bekit 1200

Sent from my computer through thousands of network nodes to the DroidForums web/mySQL server, then from the web/mySQL server through thousands more of network nodes to your viewing device.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Those look really nice.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Due to the overwhelming response to our Holiday FREE SHIPPING on MIKRADLES, we've extended the FREE SHIPPING until Jan 4. After that the USPS higher rates go into effect. Take advantage now and pick up your MIKRADLE for our "Heading into the New Decade" FREE SHIPPING sale!

2010 LUCKY FIVE OFFER!
    FIRST FIVE buyers of a MIKRADLE for 2010 will receive an additional
    LUCKY $5.00 REFUND
    !

Offer Over! Congratulations to Our Winners:
    Bob S. - CA (1 Oak)
    Craig C. - AZ (2 -Cherry)
    Charles O. - NJ (2 - Mahogany)

VISIT HERE TO BUY:
    MOTOROLA DROID MULTIMEDIA DOCK MIKRADLE (MAHOGANY) NEW! - eBay (item 140367436991 end time Jan-12-10 14:08:30 PST)

MIKRADLE welcomes all DROIDFORUMS members into the New Decade! Have a safe, happy and joyous New Year! And thank you all for your overwhelming response to our 2009 introduction of the MIKRADLE!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!-cherryface.jpg   MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!-mahoganyside.jpg   MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!-oakface.jpg   MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!-walnutside.jpg   MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!-group.jpg  

Last edited by cuskit; 02-23-2010 at 08:23 AM.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Twitter
    TrastX
    Phone
    Droid 2
    I just thought it was funny that you use the fact that the covers have to be taken off to work with other docks, and than you show us pics of your dock and phone with the cover off.

Looks good though, I am considering getting one myself.
  6. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    110 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    How come in the upper left corner you seems to have cut holes in the droid?
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Twitter
    TrastX
    Phone
    Droid 2
    That's just the screen protector, and it comes like that.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by steveninspokane View Post
    I just thought it was funny that you use the fact that the covers have to be taken off to work with other docks, and than you show us pics of your dock and phone with the cover off.

Looks good though, I am considering getting one myself.
    Actually - the "naked" Droid in the photo was to display just how much extra room there is surrounding the phone. On another forum, I had at first showed the Droid with the gel cover, and was barraged with questions of whether other covers would work as well. Since I went "sans" cover for the photos - NO inquiries about which cover would fit!

I personally keep my Gel Cover on all the time. I love how it gives me a good "grip", and though I've dropped it twice, my Droid suffered no damage. I feel the Gel Cover did it's job royally!

Hoping to see you soon on our Buyer List! An enclosed packing slip with each MIKRADLE gives details on how to earn referral refunds!

cuskit
    Last edited by cuskit; 02-23-2010 at 08:23 AM.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by SSHGuru View Post
    How come in the upper left corner you seems to have cut holes in the droid?
    Yes - the screen protectors have those notches to enable the sensors to work. These are what turn your display on/off when speaking on the phone. As you hold the phone next to your head, it senses this and turns the display off, when you move the phone away, the display automatically comes back on.

cuskit
    Last edited by cuskit; 02-23-2010 at 08:24 AM.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Twitter
    TrastX
    Phone
    Droid 2
    One question, Does this dock put your phone into "dock mode" or do I still need to use dockrunner, as that is somewhat a pain?
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Links