DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid as of 11/22/09
    Quote Originally Posted by forsaken View Post
    will this work with the seidio extended battery?
    MIKRADLE DOES work in standard form with a Seidio Extended Battery. cuskit
    Last edited by cuskit; 02-23-2010 at 08:31 AM.
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Wow! I knew you guys wanted MIKRADLES in BLACK, but did not expect THIS heavy of activity! Looks like we are going to be working through the weekend to get all these out by Monday! Thanks a lot for such overwhelming response! cuskit
    Last edited by cuskit; 02-19-2010 at 02:01 AM.
  3. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    _Flomaster
    Phone
    DROOOOOOOOOOOiid
    Premium Member
    Mike the black dock looks KILLER.... if I find some extra coin I'll be picking up one of the MIKRADLE for sure

-=Jason=-
    Please wait
    Image not available
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Flomaster View Post
    Mike the black dock looks KILLER.... if I find some extra coin I'll be picking up one of the MIKRADLES for sure

-=Jason=-
    Please wait
    Image not available
    Jason,

I'll look forward to that order! Meanwhile - how about a small teaser. These two photos were taken with a Motorola Gel Cover on the phone. The cable is the stock cable that comes with the Droid. At home and office I also use extra cables purchased at monoprice.com. Great price and high quality (kinda like MIKRADLE)! Yea - I'll be smug - I've got several of these sitting in just about every room in the house (bathroom also)! Along with three at my shop - one in the office and two out on each level of my shop (we have an upper mezzanine level). I'll take pixs of my office MIKRADLE and post, it's so cool. I made one for myself out of Corian (countertop solid surface material). Too much work to make and sell - they'd have to be priced over a C-note to cover the cost of labor. But really striking! cuskit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!-blackface.jpg   MULTIMEDIA DOCK - MIKRADLE - For use WITH covers and jackets!-blackside.jpg  
    Last edited by cuskit; 02-19-2010 at 02:01 AM.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Pro
    I just want to share my love for the MIKRADLE. I have it in Cherry and it's great.

From one craftsman to another, the workmanship is incredible and it matches my furniture perfectly.

Well built and sturdy. No plastic parts here.

More elegant looking and aesthetically pleasing to the eye in my opinion than the OEM dock.

I've had mine for about 3 weeks now. Thought about doing a review for it and posting it but I haven't found the time

Awesome work cuskit.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroNova View Post
    I just want to share my love for the MIKRADLE. I have it in Cherry and it's great.

From one craftsman to another, the workmanship is incredible and it matches my furniture perfectly.

Well built and sturdy. No plastic parts here.

More elegant looking and aesthetically pleasing to the eye in my opinion than the OEM dock.

I've had mine for about 3 weeks now. Thought about doing a review for it and posting it but I haven't found the time

Awesome work cuskit.
    Wow! Actually - that's a review right there!
    Thanks a lot for the compliments! We appreciate this type of feedback (naturally) as a lot of hand work goes into each and every MIKRADLE. Recognition of this effort is always rewarding!

The BLACK models will be shipping out Monday, Feb 1, and THAT is a feat! We've had a much larger response to this color than I could ever have anticipated. In retrospect - we should have released this model on Black Friday!

Our goal is to have a MIKRADLE in every Droid owners home! Hmmm. That might be a little too optimistic? Getting there.... cuskit
    Last edited by cuskit; 02-19-2010 at 02:02 AM.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Smile Another order

Mike...just ordered the black on ebay. Thanks for adding that color to your line up.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestraveler View Post
    Mike...just ordered the black on ebay. Thanks for adding that color to your line up.
    Bluestraveler,

Happy to oblige you! I would never have guessed that black would be such a popular color. I've done so well with the woodgrains - I was assuming most would want something to blend in with their furniture (desk, night table, coffee table, etc.) They are still selling hot (seems mahogany is the best seller now in wood grain), but the orders for black are quite brisk! Took me by surprise for sure!

Hmm, wonder how a yellow poke a dot MIKRADLE would sell?

Thanks for the purchase! It will ship out late Monday - you already have my response to the sale reflecting that. cuskit
    Last edited by cuskit; 02-19-2010 at 02:02 AM.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Looking for "theecigarman"!

The very first MIKRADLE I sold went to a "bigcigarman" out on the West Coast. Are you still active here? I was just wondering if the two are one and the same. If so - please PM me. As a token gesture of appreciation for being the FIRST EVER BUYER OF MIKRADLE, I'd be like to send you a FREE MIKRADLE, color of your choice (including the new BLACK model) if you are interested in owning a second one! You started the ball rolling here on these forums, and I wanted to show my appreciation for you doing so, as well as being the first person to take a chance on a "new" product without proven performance or any kind of track record. Gratitude should be shown for this, which is why I'm extending this gesture to you!

Myself - I've got them plastered in every room of my house (yea - even one in our master bath, made out of Corian), and another 1/2 dozen scattered around my shop. Including the very first "experimental" oak model that I used to fine tune the final shipped models.

I can say one thing - MIKRADLE sales have led to me to communicating with many new faces - and lots of friendships are being born as a result. Because I build each and every unit by hand myself - I put a lot of my own character and self pride into each one. Those attributes are being recognized by those purchasing and being relayed back in the form of flattering compliments and praise. I made a commitment when first starting this endeavor to not just produce a plain old wooden platform and throw a coat of varnish on them. Instead, I put in lots of time shaping, molding and sanding them, followed by seven coats of lacquer hand rubbed to create the ultimate finish. I've always taken a lot of pride in my work and wanted to ensure each and every one of these reflect the same workmanship and dedication I put into the full size cabinetry I work on every day.

This fortitude comes back to me with each email I receive once a buyer receives their MIKRADLE and recognizes the fact that it's more than just an object. They are truly crafted pieces of art. And I get a ton of satisfaction hearing the ensuing words of gratitude and pleasure, and find it remarkable how hands are reaching across this country (as well as abroad) in offerings of friendship. And count my blessings as I realize how just a few simple pieces of wood assembled together can impart the magnetic appeal and kinship born out of each and every sale.

When our website has it's debut (hopefully within 2 weeks) I'll maybe have a uTube video showing the actual process building these, including many photos of the birth of the MIKRADLE. Our banners here should also be up and running in a week or so. Geez! So much to do and so little time! cuskit
    Last edited by cuskit; 02-19-2010 at 02:03 AM.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 3

MIKRADLE Rocks!!!

cuskit!!!
    I am theecigarman and bigcigarman! I gotta say I love MIKRADLE. My droid gets placed in it everytime I come home. The cradle is fantastic and matches my humidor. (Cherry Stain also.)

I can say that the craftsmanship matches really well with my humidors also. My cherry wood humidor was made for me by a friend who is a "master" craftsman and likes the way the MIKRADLE is built as well. (Don't worry, he is only making things as hobbies. He will not be causing any competition.)

Folks, if you like your MIKRADLE, let cuskit know! You can tell the pride he takes with his work. The craftmanship is fantastic and his communication is very professional. He was very forth right and open with his schedule. I will be taking cuskit up on his offer in the future. Cuskit, thank you for your kind gesture. It's nice to be recognized for taking a "leap of faith", but honestly your product is very nice. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by cuskit View Post
    Looking for "theecigarman"!

The very first MIKRADLE I sold went to a "bigcigarman" out on the West Coast. Are you still active here? I was just wondering if the two are one and the same. If so - please PM me. As a token gesture of appreciation for being the FIRST EVER BUYER OF MIKRADLE, I'd be like to send you a FREE MIKRADLE, color of your choice (including the new BLACK model) if you are interested in owning a second one! You started the ball rolling here on these forums, and I wanted to show my appreciation for you doing so, as well as being the first person to take a chance on a "new" product without proven performance or any kind of track record. Gratitude should be shown for this, which is why I'm extending this gesture to you!

Myself - I've got them plastered in every room of my house (yea - even one in our master bath, made out of Corian), and another 1/2 dozen scattered around my shop. Including the very first "experimental" oak model that I used to fine tune the final shipped models.

I can say one thing - MIKRADLE sales have led to me to communicating with many new faces - and lots of friendships are being born as a result. Because I build each and every unit by hand myself - I put a lot of my own character and self pride into each one. Those attributes are being recognized by those purchasing and being relayed back in the form of flattering compliments and praise. I made a commitment when first starting this endeavor to not just produce a plain old wooden platform and throw a coat of varnish on them. Instead, I put in lots of time shaping, molding and sanding them, followed by seven coats of lacquer hand rubbed to create the ultimate finish. I've always taken a lot of pride in my work and wanted to ensure each and every one of these reflect the same workmanship and dedication I put into the full size cabinetry I work on every day.

This fortitude comes back to me with each email I receive once a buyer receives their MIKRADLE and recognizes the fact that it's more than just an object. They are truly crafted pieces of art. And I get a ton of satisfaction hearing the ensuing words of gratitude and pleasure, and find it remarkable how hands are reaching across this country (as well as abroad) in offerings of friendship. And count my blessings as I realize how just a few simple pieces of wood assembled together can impart the magnetic appeal and kinship born out of each and every sale.

When our website has it's debut (hopefully within 2 weeks) I'll maybe have a uTube video showing the actual process building these, including many photos of the birth of the MIKRADLE. Our banners here should also be up and running in a week or so. Geez! So much to do and so little time! cuskit
    Last edited by theecigarman; 01-31-2010 at 08:24 PM. Reason: error correction
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Links