DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Ultimate Screen Guard from seidio???

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Soon to be Droid :)

Ultimate Screen Guard from seidio???

Please answer quick I need to order.

Should I buy the Ultimate Screen Guard seidio sells for the droid?? I'm buying the innocase form them, and figured I could get my screen protector at the same time.

Anyone got it...is it good?
    Last edited by Monstrosity; 12-15-2009 at 01:49 PM.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Drizzy!
    Bump, Bump, Bump
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    HTC DNA
    I have it and like it.

It stays on via static cling, so no need to soak the screen protector or your device.

On a postivei note, it's clear as glass, no egg shell ripples that other screen protectors often have.

On a negative note, it IS a fingerprint magnet! You'll find yourself cleaning the screen pretty often, more then going naked with the Droid's glass screen.

It is a trade-off, but I"d rather have my screen protected, and not have to worry about it getting damaged.

When it's clean of smudges and fingerprints, it's as sharp and clear as with nothing on the screen!

Your choice.....
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I feel just about the same as the poster above, was easy to apply, make sure to clean the screen well beforehand and it turns out great. Dont notice a difference at all using the touch screen, feels nice and very similar to the touch of the glass. Have not used any other screen protectors, ordered this for me and two friends and they both like theirs as well.
  5. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Phone
    Note 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shel View Post
    I have it and like it.

It stays on via static cling, so no need to soak the screen protector or your device.

On a postivei note, it's clear as glass, no egg shell ripples that other screen protectors often have.

On a negative note, it IS a fingerprint magnet! You'll find yourself cleaning the screen pretty often, more then going naked with the Droid's glass screen.

It is a trade-off, but I"d rather have my screen protected, and not have to worry about it getting damaged.

When it's clean of smudges and fingerprints, it's as sharp and clear as with nothing on the screen!

Your choice.....
    I haven't really found a screen protector that isn't a fingerprint magnet. But then again I also don't care if my screen protector has all that crap on it, but if my main screen had all that.. i'd be trying to wipe it clean constantly.
    Resistance is futile.

On 11/16/2009 DroidNet Became Aware

Links