DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: 15% off coupon for Droid

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Smile 15% off coupon for Droid

Seidio is offering a 15% off coupon until 10/23/2010 - use on anything - code is TREAT15
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    Also to add to the thread... Call verizon and ask if your Employer (EPP) may have a discount for your account.

Just found out my company does and they added a 10% discount off my plan and 10% off my data. Plus an additional 25% of ALL accessories
  3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fate View Post
    Also to add to the thread... Call verizon and ask if your Employer (EPP) may have a discount for your account.

Just found out my company does and they added a 10% discount off my plan and 10% off my data. Plus an additional 25% of ALL accessories
    Big Fate, I don't think that 10% will come off on the data. I'd wait and look at the bill on that. I had a 15% discount through my wife's company and no discount on the data.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    rooted Droid2

Yep, 22% off my plan here and 25% off accessories. Too bad it can't be used on phones too.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post

Big Fate, I don't think that 10% will come off on the data. I'd wait and look at the bill on that. I had a 15% discount through my wife's company and no discount on the data.
    Every company is different on their discount. As for mine is 10% plan, 10% off data, already confirmed thru co-worker and customer service.

We also have a 15% of At&T but nothing for their data.

Quote Originally Posted by elcompaLalo View Post

Yep, 22% off my plan here and 25% off accessories. Too bad it can't be used on phones too.
    Now thats a discount!

They give a discount on phones at my company, but I was too late read this thread smh:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...tml#post927347
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    To the best of my knowledge, discounts apply to voice and data but only on the primary account holders line. My company has a 22% discount and that is applied to everything on my (primary) phone number (voice, text, data, tones, 25% on accessories and Family Locate) but not on any of my other 3 lines. My wife's company offers a discount as well but not as good as mine, I'm going to be calling them within the next few days to see if we can have it applied to her number within my account. I highly doubt they will but it's worth a shot! I'll post what I find out.
    D

Links