DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: FYI - Verizon Shell Holster Combo - Ebay $13.75 w/Free Overnight Ship!

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    I got mine on eBay FTW.

I am having a small concern with mine though. Not saying its eBay related, but the clip on the top left of the screen piece rubs the keyboard when I slide it. Not sure if this is case design, or if my screen is crooked or what...I'm think of just buffing it down ever so slightly with a Dremel....or wondering if the case will work just without out it and just 'buh bye' to this one clip.

Also when closed I can slide a business card through the bottom clip on the left and phone housing, but 'no way' on the top one.

I hope this makes sense.
  2. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ss13 View Post
    I got mine on eBay FTW.

I am having a small concern with mine though. Not saying its eBay related, but the clip on the top left of the screen piece rubs the keyboard when I slide it. Not sure if this is case design, or if my screen is crooked or what...I'm think of just buffing it down ever so slightly with a Dremel....or wondering if the case will work just without out it and just 'buh bye' to this one clip.

Also when closed I can slide a business card through the bottom clip on the left and phone housing, but 'no way' on the top one.

I hope this makes sense.
    See post #6 of this thread. Fix yours ASAP or it will cause problems.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

I bought one from Verizon today

I bought one from Verizon today and really think it is the best case available right now. I already have a 25% discount anyway on accesories, but even if you don't have one they will give you a 25% off. which brings it to like 22. Well worth not having to wait, and not to mention it is the best feeling case and you can use it with or without the belt clip without having that giant knob on the back.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    xhaxol
    Phone
    G Nexus
    got mine today. very happy with it considering the $13 price i paid. The top right corner doesn't snap in. Went to the verizon store and tried the ones they had there with the same issue. I figure I will just file that part down and it will be just fine. Had I paid the $30 I would not be happy with it, if you pay $30 bucks you shouldnt have to modify or file anything down. I find that the bottom piece is very easy to put on and take off, which is nice because I have the multimedia dock and the car mount. You dont need to remove the front piece for your phone to fit into the docks. The case seems sturdy enough to put on and remove every evening to put into the dock. If you get one that has tabs along the side of the usb, go ahead and remove those tabs, the new model of this case no longer has those tabs.
    joined AA (android anonymous). Turns out the program feeds my addiction rather than squelch it. I dont mind though
    OG Droid, Droid 2, Droid X, Droid Incredible, HTC Thunderbolt, and Now The Android Phone, The Galaxy Nexus
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I got mine on eBay FTW.

I hope this makes sense.
    The case I got from verizon scratched mine too and I am furious.
  6. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison_W1337 View Post
    I got mine on eBay FTW.

I hope this makes sense.
    Take your receipts to a Verizon store and I bet they will replace the phone and the case.
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by 928Droid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison_W1337 View Post
    I got mine on eBay FTW.

I hope this makes sense.
    Take your receipts to a Verizon store and I bet they will replace the phone and the case.
    Do you think they would give me a new phone or a refurbished?

The scratch.

Last edited by Harrison_W1337; 12-14-2009 at 07:41 PM.
  8. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    Premium Member
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by 928Droid View Post
    As long as it looks new, it shouldn't matter.
    Maybe I will call Verizon tomorrow and see what they say, but as you can see it looks terrible. Their own case that is meant to protect the phone damages the phone. But I paid a lot of money for the phone and I don't want to accept a refurbished phone.
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Thanks for the feedback Dave, I missed that #6 post. I did fix mine by removing that tab. No damage seems to have be caused because once I figured out it was rubbing I kept that tab no on all the way until I was able to fix it
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Links