DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Droid Incredible Car Mounts??

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible

Unhappy Droid Incredible Car Mounts??

I thought I was so cool when I got my HTC Droid Incredible. Couldn't wait to dump my Garmin and have a speakerphone/Garmin all set up in my car.
    I'm still waiting. Is there an auto mount for my car that is made specifically for the Droid Incredible? I've bought three so far and had to return them all because they don't fit the incredible like they are advertised. Two weeks ago I bought my wife & Son the Motorola Droid (old model) and they were able to go on line and purchase this great automobile mounting kit that when you put the phone into it, automatically puts the phone in navigation mode. Why can't I find this for the HTC Incredible??? In fact, I have hardly found any accessories made specifically for the Incredible. Not to INCREDIBLE if you ask me.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by artski View Post
    I thought I was so cool when I got my HTC Droid Incredible. Couldn't wait to dump my Garmin and have a speakerphone/Garmin all set up in my car.
    I'm still waiting. Is there an auto mount for my car that is made specifically for the Droid Incredible? I've bought three so far and had to return them all because they don't fit the incredible like they are advertised. Two weeks ago I bought my wife & Son the Motorola Droid (old model) and they were able to go on line and purchase this great automobile mounting kit that when you put the phone into it, automatically puts the phone in navigation mode. Why can't I find this for the HTC Incredible??? In fact, I have hardly found any accessories made specifically for the Incredible. Not to INCREDIBLE if you ask me.
    Bump. I would like to know the same since I am getting a Dinc tomorrow
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunder
    have you checked proclipusa ? they make vehicle and phone specific mounts both with and without the magnet for car mode. they also have them with built in chargers. i got it for my droid1 its an awesome mount. i assume they have one for your phone too.

http://www.proclipusa.com/default.as...e=&leftorright=
    Last edited by rlfitz; 09-07-2010 at 04:35 AM.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible

Smile Droid car mounts

You could also look here (and save some money while your at it) - HTC EVO Car Cell Phone Holders | HTC EVO Car Mount: ExtremePDA

These are listed for the EVO, but work perfectly for the Droid Incredible as well - all ports are accessable while in the mount.

Just listed these for Motorola Droid 2 owners - These Motorola Droid 2 car mount actually let you slide open the keyboard while in the mount - a very impressive design: Motorola Droid 2 Car Mounts: ExtremePDA
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by artski View Post

Bought mine at Verizon. LOVE IT!! Fits perfect. It is the mount-belt clip combo. ONLY works w/stock battery cover.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible

Droid Incredible Car Mounts

Greetings:

I just put up 8 new car mounts for the Droid Incredible. They are the new "Slim Grip" design mounts. See them here: Droid Incredible Car Mounts | Car Mount for Droid Incredible

The charging jack is completely unblocked, and the foot posts at the top of the mount can be positioned so that the power button and the earphone jack are both unblocked.

I am using this one right now in my Dodge Ram: Droid Incredible Slim-Grip TravelMount Windshield, Dash, and Console Car Mount - one of the best mounts I have ever used. Rotates into both landscape and portrait positions. Holds my Droid Incredible with an Otterbox Defender case on it - no problem.

If you have any questions - feel free to email me. Use this coupon code to get 10% off your order: 10OFFDROIDFORUMS

John Drago
    Owner | ExtremePDA, LLC.

Links