Just like the title asks, what are the best wired and/or wireless headphones for someone that is exercising. Read sweating and moving around. I have done a search but most of the reviews I found are not for working out. The main purpose would be for running and gym workouts. I know there are guys on here that test out these types of accessories and I am looking for some good unbiased reviews and opinions. This is a purchase I would like make one time. Some things to consider:
1. Durability - Sweat nuff said.
2. Comfort - Going to be bouncing and moving around. Not all day but I would prefer to concentrate on the workout not the things on my ears.
3. Sound Quality - Listening to music, Cardo Trainer app, and taking calls.
4. Functionality - Changing songs, answering calls, adjusting volumes ect.
5. Price - I want to make this purchase once. You usually get what you pay for, but if the better product is cheaper, even better.