DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Screen protector not very good

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid ESE81
    I bought the regular three pack ones when i got my Droid...the first one the salesperson put on, and it had like 5 specs of dust underneath...i was like dude wtf.

The other two i tried getting on there perfectly but they kept messing up. So i threw those out.

My friend used to have an iPhone and he had this clear covering made by Zagg, called invisibleSHIELD. It was really a nice covering. it actually improved the feeling of touch screen ability and didnt leave as many finger prints. It also comes in two types one just has the screen protector, the other you can get that covers the whole phone.

I bought the whole phone kit online two days ago for $22 shipped (with promotional code found on retailmenot.com) I should have it soon and i will install it asap and let you guys know how it turns out.

Heres the site...

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
    HTC Incredible

**I have a full body Ghost-Armor kit for sale for a Motorola Droid, if you are interested, please PM me**
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Thanks I love the actual Skins... from zagg But with all the trouble I have with them and returning my phones... I would hate to spend the money on the skins...
    Cant wait to hear how the protectors are.. I have wasted so many with this stupid bubbles and fibers etc... they make me so angry!!!
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid ESE81
    i just finished installing my invisible shield took my about 45 minutes. because there are quite a bit of small pieces to work with if you get the full body kit. But now almost the entire phone has been covered.

Its currently sitting under a heat lamp to help dry the adhesive on the backside. so i havnt turned it on yet. i will be sure to report back when i am using the phone again to tell you all how i like it.

*edit* a little while while later....

So its been a while since i installed the shield. and so far i like it. no real decrease in touch screen abilities. i actually like it better. the phone also is easier to grab now, instead of being all slippery. which i like. i think itll be less prone to dropping out of my hands now.
    Last edited by Threepio; 04-10-2010 at 06:18 PM.
    HTC Incredible

**I have a full body Ghost-Armor kit for sale for a Motorola Droid, if you are interested, please PM me**
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Links