DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: earbuds with mic

  1. Droid
    jsquared's Avatar
    Member #
    1976
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    36
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #1

    earbuds with mic

    Hey guys, Im currently using my Apple Iddeim? or whatever earbuds but it seems I can't use the mic to answer calls. I have to unplug the earbuds and put the phone to my face...Is there any decent earbuds where the mic will work in conjunction? Also why is that the phone rings by speaker when the earbuds are plugged in?

    Im already frustrated with the autoplay when you plug in and plug out the earbuds...greatly frustrating on public transit when everyone stares at you. Thanks!

    Thinking about the Klipsch S4s or whatever but I want the mic to work! Also for those looking for earbuds,
    RE2s and RE0s are on sale $79, $29 respectively check out slickdeals for the link, too lazy to go find it again
  2. Droid
    Aximtreo's Avatar
    Member #
    3679
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    76
    Phone
    The Droid
  3. Senior Droid
    ThePhoneGuy's Avatar
    Member #
    1361
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    120
    Phone
    The DROID
    #3
    They're nice, but do they function on the DROID, talking, answering, and ending calls. Do you currently use them.
  4. Senior Droid
    ThePhoneGuy's Avatar
    Member #
    1361
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    120
    Phone
    The DROID
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jsquared View Post
    Hey guys, Im currently using my Apple Iddeim? or whatever earbuds but it seems I can't use the mic to answer calls. I have to unplug the earbuds and put the phone to my face...Is there any decent earbuds where the mic will work in conjunction? Also why is that the phone rings by speaker when the earbuds are plugged in?

    Im already frustrated with the autoplay when you plug in and plug out the earbuds...greatly frustrating on public transit when everyone stares at you. Thanks!

    Thinking about the Klipsch S4s or whatever but I want the mic to work! Also for those looking for earbuds,
    RE2s and RE0s are on sale $79, $29 respectively check out slickdeals for the link, too lazy to go find it again
    Me too, when i hit the bar it plays my music, i hear the caller but they can't hear me. The funny thing is, they did work well, and now they don't seem to respond.
  5. Droid
    Aximtreo's Avatar
    Member #
    3679
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    76
    Phone
    The Droid
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoneGuy View Post
    They're nice, but do they function on the DROID, talking, answering, and ending calls. Do you currently use them.

    I don't but I just ordered a pair based on my son's use of them on his iphone. He loves the quality and if you read the FAQ's on the Bose sight, it says that they may also have more functionality than shown, depending on the phone.

    The cheap pair of apple copies I have work so my sincere hope is that these will work better.
  6. Senior Droid
    ThePhoneGuy's Avatar
    Member #
    1361
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    120
    Phone
    The DROID
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Aximtreo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoneGuy View Post
    They're nice, but do they function on the DROID, talking, answering, and ending calls. Do you currently use them.

    I don't but I just ordered a pair based on my son's use of them on his iphone. He loves the quality and if you read the FAQ's on the Bose sight, it says that they may also have more functionality than shown, depending on the phone.

    The cheap pair of apple copies I have work so my sincere hope is that these will work better.
    that's what i'm afraid of, them working, i wish we knew someone who actually uses them on the DROID.
  7. Master Droid
    Sleeve's Avatar
    Member #
    7343
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    255
    Phone
    Motorola Bankruptcy Preventer
    #7
    Motorokr S9-HD. Good luck finding the microphone, but it's there.
  8. Droid
    mightym's Avatar
    Member #
    11498
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    48
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #8
    I just picked up a product called BlueTrek Duo-Stereo from Fry's Electronics. It is bluetooth connected but still retains the classic dual earbuds. The end/start a call function works for those wondering. I dont see a way to skip tracks in songs with the device only has the volume controls.

    product


    BTW. the Motorola EH20, also available at a Fry's store DID NOT work with end/start a call. Someone else in the other ear bud discussions said it did but i was dissapointed it only muted the microphone on/off.

    Motorola MOTOROLA EH20 Stereo Headset

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. iPhone Earbuds and Droid Functionality
    By Thanassi44 in forum Android Audio and Video
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 11:57 AM
  2. Good earbuds for Droid
    By griffinhot in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 10:50 PM

Search tags for this page

android earbuds with mic
,
android headphones with mic
,
bose earbuds droid
,
bose earbuds with mic
,
droid ear buds
,

droid earbuds with mic

,

droid earbuds with microphone

,
droid headphones with mic
,
droid microphone earbuds
,
earbud with microphone droid
,
earbuds with microphone droid
,
earbuds with microphone for android
,

earbuds with microphone for droid

,
mic earbuds droid
,
motorola droid earbuds with microphone
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+