DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 56 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorola Droid Case Reviews

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto- Droid
    I found the perfect case at Best Buy, but I had to remove the backside of the body glove case, for it it fit correctly and also to fit the car mount. So everythings good.
    As a recap.
    * Screen protector - Motorola A855 Droid Screen Protector ( 3Pack )
    *Hardshell Case- Motorola A855 Droid Rubberized Shield Hard Case Black(Front only)
    *Leather Phone Belt Case- Rocket fish (Universal-#RF-WR337
    *DROID Car Mount- VZW-MOTA855MNT
    Hope this helps!!
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I've killed all my past phones by dropping them too many times and the biggest problem is that as a girl, my pockets barely fit phones, but pockets are the most convenient place to keep them!

I carry just a small backpack to school, and it does have a nice soft lined pocket for phones, but getting to my phone requires taking the backpack off. I don't really like the idea of having to always carry a separate smaller bag/purse just for my phone, but I really can't let myself fall into trusting my pockets again.

I think something that straps onto my backpack strap would be best, though I'm not sure how comfortable that really is. I've only used this sort of thing with messenger bags, but backpack strap are much tighter to the body than messenger bag straps.

Are these my only options? I'm leaning toward the Shagg bag so I can fit my debit card and one or two other things, but I can get the Slider for cheaper.

Timbuk2 Bags - Shagg Bag - Nylon Fabric (in medium)
    Timbuk2 Bags - Slider - Ballistic Fabric
    RAT™ WALLET - MAXPEDITION HARD-USE GEAR Tactical Nylon Gear for Military, Law Enforcement, Tactical Concealed Carry; Tailored to Perform Tactical
    iPhone Smart Case - iPhone Protective Case - iPhone Sleeve - iPhone 3GS - Slim iPhone Case - Ultrasuede (Can the Droid even fit in this? It's kinda too expensive for me though)

Belt holsters are out of the question. As are fanny packs.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    The Droid
    Some belt holsters might work on the backpack strap, how about this one, it has a clip and a loop on the back to put the strap through.

Amazon.com: Executive Black Horizontal Leather Side Case Pouch with Belt Clip and Belt Loops for Motorola Droid A855 [Accessory Export Packging]: Cell Phones & Service

I've seen more like this, my wife had one she secured to her purse strap to carry her last phone...
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    barkleyfan
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    @timarelay

Another idea is a sportband style case like this

Amazon.com: Sportband with case for Ipod Video/Mp3/Cell phone black: Electronics

5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by clunker View Post
    Some belt holsters might work on the backpack strap, how about this one, it has a clip and a loop on the back to put the strap through.

Amazon.com: Executive Black Horizontal Leather Side Case Pouch with Belt Clip and Belt Loops for Motorola Droid A855 [Accessory Export Packging]: Cell Phones & Service

I've seen more like this, my wife had one she secured to her purse strap to carry her last phone...
    Huh, I hadn't thought about co-opting a belt holster onto my backpack strap. You really think it'd be secure enough? I'm worried that it'll slip off somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Barkleyfan View Post
    @timarelay

Another idea is a sportband style case like this

Amazon.com: Sportband with case for Ipod Video/Mp3/Cell phone black: Electronics

While I wouldn't use an arm band as an arm band unless I'm exercising, it just occurred to me that I could potentially attach that to my backpack. I'll look into these.

Thanks for the options!
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    The Droid
    No problem. The belt cases with just a clip would be a little scary, the one in my post has a clip and a loop, it looks like if you thread the strap through the loop and the clip it would be secure, the clip would keep the strap from pulling on the loop and undoing the snap, and the loop would keep the strap from sliding out of the clip. There are also some belt cases that have a loop like that but its permanently stitched instead of a snap, those would hold unless the leather were to actually tear.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Milestone 2.1
    Hi People, new here.
    Just receive a Noreve case in Black Illumination.
    This is some photoshoot.

8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by KromaXamorK View Post
    Hi People, new here.
    Just receive a Noreve case in Black Illumination.
    This is some photoshoot.

Very nice looking case. Something I might have to look into. I've always liked the flip cover cases.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by clunker View Post
    OK, and I just ordered a Monaco Aluminum one, I had a few ebay bucks on tap, got it for less than $17. I couldn't tell from the Seidio site whether the Innocase Surface cases have a belt clip, which is an important feature for me. I'll post some feedback when I get the case.
    Be careful with the belt clip from the Monaco Aluminum case. I've had bad experiences in the past with that clip (not to mention the case and the company in general).
Page 56 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Links