DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorola Droid Case Reviews

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto- Droid
    Hey I got a body glove on my phone (no issues, haven't tried it with the VZW car mount yet), but I still lie to put this phone in a case , I don't trust in my pocket.
    Does anyone know of a case that will fit the Droid when it has a body glove on it.
    I went to the VZW store and none of the cases fit my phone.
    Any suggestions please.
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Tbolt
    ok my final choice and i tested a few was i went to best skins ever and got the protective film for the droid then I got the eddie bauer all black leather side case from best buy made for smart phones and it has the magnet inside to cut it off. I use the car dock and the home dock and when at work it stays in the side case so its pretty well protected unless i get clumsy and drop it while playing with the droid but all in all im pleased with this setup. Best skins ever kept my voyager scratch free and mint through 2 years of mechanic work. They do work great! Ive yet to find any other case solution for those of us that use the dockign stations. Just too much of a hassle to me to pull it out of a case and dock it when the side pouch case you just open it and grab your phone. 2 main things you wanna protect is from a fall and screen scratches.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Once my cases are made and sent out i'm sure the buyers will chime in with their opinions on it. I will be proud to have had a case developed to fit users' needs.
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    I started to apply protector and then read that a protector should not be put on the screen and movement depends on actual contact with the finger. I applied protection to the back only.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Tbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by georgehd View Post
    I started to apply protector and then read that a protector should not be put on the screen and movement depends on actual contact with the finger. I applied protection to the back only.

I use best skins ever protector and I have no issues with movement on my droid. The only slight difference is that it gives it a tad of a rubbery feel but doesnt really hinder movement at all.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    I've used the Zagg shields on every phone I've owned in recent years, and I just applied one today to my Droid. Installed perfectly (practice makes perfect!), but I am not crazy about the tacky/rubber feel and the slight loss of visual fidelity, especially since I used the Droid naked for the past month (the Droid, that is!).

Not sure if I will keep it on forever. The feel, response and quality of the screen images is better without it, for sure.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Tbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    I've used the Zagg shields on every phone I've owned in recent years, and I just applied one today to my Droid. Installed perfectly (practice makes perfect!), but I am not crazy about the tacky/rubber feel and the slight loss of visual fidelity, especially since I used the Droid naked for the past month (the Droid, that is!).

Not sure if I will keep it on forever. The feel, response and quality of the screen images is better without it, for sure.
    Its a double edged sword for sure but it doesnt seem to mess with function over protection and I choose protection as I would rather have a slightly different feel than a scratched screen. All about preference.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid razor
    I work as a carpenter so my phones tend to take some abuse. I have the body glove case with a zagg screen protector. And just recently found a construction calculator case made by Occidental leather who build the highest quality leather tool bags that fit my Droid with the body glove on. Best I could come up with. But is definitely protected.
  9. Premium Member
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Premium Member
    I've had the Black PDair Aluminum Metal Case for about a month now and I really like it.

I feel like it's really offering nice protection to my Droid and while this is truely a personal opinion "I don't think it looks half bad". The pictures on PDair's website don't really do it justice.

There is one feature that would be considered controversial. The case does limit the use of the physical keyboard. Some would say that's a plus or negative. I personally call it a plus, because I haven't used the physical keyboard since the first week I bought the phone and I bought it the day it came out.

I took a few of my own pictures of the case, but I'm afraid I don't have the best digital camera in the world. There are also pictures of the case over at PDair's website and I believe PDair has also posted a video of the case on youtube.

P.S. You'll have to excuse the Android decal on the back of my case. That doesn't come with the case. You'll have to get it from GRAFIXPRESSIONS if you want that. Also the white is from my full cover decal from DecalGirl. I've done a lot of personalization to my phone lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Motorola Droid Case Reviews-pdaircase1.jpg   Motorola Droid Case Reviews-pdaircase2.jpg   Motorola Droid Case Reviews-pdaircase3.jpg   Motorola Droid Case Reviews-pdaircase4.jpg   Motorola Droid Case Reviews-grafixpressionsdecal1.jpg  

10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID...Finally!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashis View Post
    I've had the Black PDair Aluminum Metal Case for about a month now and I really like it.

I feel like it's really offering nice protection to my Droid and while this is truely a personal opinion "I don't think it looks half bad". The pictures on PDair's website don't really do it justice.

There is one feature that would be considered controversial. The case does limit the use of the physical keyboard. Some would say that's a plus or negative. I personally call it a plus, because I haven't used the physical keyboard since the first week I bought the phone and I bought it the day it came out.

I took a few of my own pictures of the case, but I'm afraid I don't have the best digital camera in the world. There are also pictures of the case over at PDair's website and I believe PDair has also posted a video of the case on youtube.

P.S. You'll have to excuse the Android decal on the back of my case. That doesn't come with the case. You'll have to get it from GRAFIXPRESSIONS if you want that. Also the white is from my full cover decal from DecalGirl. I've done a lot of personalization to my phone lol

that looks good!! can you post a picture of the phone from the side? i rarely use the kb as well so this might be the case for me..
Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Links