DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorola Droid Case Reviews

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I bought the Body Glove and it's great, but I'd like to get a silicone case for it in the future as an alternative. I want something with some color!
    New Android Developer

Loving my Motorola Droid!
  2. Droid
    Member #
    I don't like the way the Body Glove leaves the face of the phone exposed. Someone clumsy like me is bound to crack the screen by bumping into something. I much prefer the pouch and I found some NFL pouches online for $14.99 (free S/H), so I'll probably go for that.

It really bugs me that VZW sell products that are so totally incompatible with each other just to make a sale. It's absurd that the BG case should be allowed to be sold with the car mount and multimedia station when they just won't fit together.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Razr HD
    Quote Originally Posted by Guindalf View Post
    I don't like the way the Body Glove leaves the face of the phone exposed. Someone clumsy like me is bound to crack the screen by bumping into something. I much prefer the pouch and I found some NFL pouches online for $14.99 (free S/H), so I'll probably go for that.

It really bugs me that VZW sell products that are so totally incompatible with each other just to make a sale. It's absurd that the BG case should be allowed to be sold with the car mount and multimedia station when they just won't fit together.
    Well their getting mine back tomorrow so didnt do them alot of good.

I'll probably end up purchasing them again down the road sometime when a better case that is easier to use comes along, until then the body glove should protect it ok for me.
  4. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1562 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    I am using that Xentris Black case and it's actually not bad....looks cheap off the device but when you fasten it it fits nice and tight with some good protection...looks pretty good. I'll get some pics up soon...

I's not the best but it will get me by for now.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID :)
    I have the Body Glove. It is getting in the way while typing at the very top. Im wondering If can cut the piece out. My fingers cant get get in there on the top row.

I dont think it actually clips in so im not sure how flimsy it would make it.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by ckidwell View Post
    They didn't affect mine, but I'm not good with putting those on or they suck because i was getting little pockets of air, epsecially on the sides and the top/bottom. I ended up throwing them away, I'm pretty sure it's hard to scratch the glass on these anyways.
    Grab a friend and a credit card, one hold the protector the other squeezes bubbles with the card =)
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by crownedzero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ckidwell View Post
    They didn't affect mine, but I'm not good with putting those on or they suck because i was getting little pockets of air, epsecially on the sides and the top/bottom. I ended up throwing them away, I'm pretty sure it's hard to scratch the glass on these anyways.
    Grab a friend and a credit card, one hold the protector the other squeezes bubbles with the card =)
    Thanks for the advice, sadly all 3 are in the bottom of my trash! I ended up getting enough off of the Multimedia Dock and Car Mount that they really ended up free, so I'm not too frustrated with it.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID...Finally!!
    i got the leather pouch from verizon.. i am still wiating for some invisible skins to put on it though..
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I got the snap-on Silicone cover for my Motorola Droid. I really like it. I had a bodyguard cover for my Voyager awhile back but I didn't like it because it made my phone a lot bigger causing it to get stuck in my pockets.

Only downside to the snap-on cover is I bought a home dock for the Droid also and I need to take my cover off to dock it correctly. Although I can just set my phone on the dock in the right position to get the multimedia screen it is tough to balance it with the charger plugged in also. I think I am going to return the multimedia dock for this reason. It is not as cool as I thought it would be.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID...Finally!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Remnever View Post
    I got the snap-on Silicone cover for my Motorola Droid. I really like it. I had a bodyguard cover for my Voyager awhile back but I didn't like it because it made my phone a lot bigger causing it to get stuck in my pockets.

Only downside to the snap-on cover is I bought a home dock for the Droid also and I need to take my cover off to dock it correctly. Although I can just set my phone on the dock in the right position to get the multimedia screen it is tough to balance it with the charger plugged in also. I think I am going to return the multimedia dock for this reason. It is not as cool as I thought it would be.
    i hope some third party company will make a dock which supports the droid with a case on it..
Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Links