DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 816

Thread: Motorola Droid Case Reviews

  1. Senior Droid
    ZeRo_C0oL's Avatar
    Member #
    301
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    219
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #11
    I bought the Body Glove and it's great, but I'd like to get a silicone case for it in the future as an alternative. I want something with some color!
    New Android Developer

    Loving my Motorola Droid!
  2. Droid
    Guindalf's Avatar
    Member #
    335
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    55
    #12
    I don't like the way the Body Glove leaves the face of the phone exposed. Someone clumsy like me is bound to crack the screen by bumping into something. I much prefer the pouch and I found some NFL pouches online for $14.99 (free S/H), so I'll probably go for that.

    It really bugs me that VZW sell products that are so totally incompatible with each other just to make a sale. It's absurd that the BG case should be allowed to be sold with the car mount and multimedia station when they just won't fit together.
  3. Master Droid
    Zippster's Avatar
    Member #
    51
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    524
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Razr HD
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Guindalf View Post
    I don't like the way the Body Glove leaves the face of the phone exposed. Someone clumsy like me is bound to crack the screen by bumping into something. I much prefer the pouch and I found some NFL pouches online for $14.99 (free S/H), so I'll probably go for that.

    It really bugs me that VZW sell products that are so totally incompatible with each other just to make a sale. It's absurd that the BG case should be allowed to be sold with the car mount and multimedia station when they just won't fit together.
    Well their getting mine back tomorrow so didnt do them alot of good.

    I'll probably end up purchasing them again down the road sometime when a better case that is easier to use comes along, until then the body glove should protect it ok for me.
  4. Administrator
    cereal killer's Avatar
    Member #
    88
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    11,046
    Liked
    1562 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    #14
    I am using that Xentris Black case and it's actually not bad....looks cheap off the device but when you fasten it it fits nice and tight with some good protection...looks pretty good. I'll get some pics up soon...

    I's not the best but it will get me by for now.
  5. Senior Droid
    NvrEnough's Avatar
    Member #
    441
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Newark CA
    Posts
    165
    Phone
    DROID :)
    #15
    I have the Body Glove. It is getting in the way while typing at the very top. Im wondering If can cut the piece out. My fingers cant get get in there on the top row.

    I dont think it actually clips in so im not sure how flimsy it would make it.
  6. Droid
    crownedzero's Avatar
    Member #
    752
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    JVegas, TN
    Posts
    53
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ckidwell View Post
    They didn't affect mine, but I'm not good with putting those on or they suck because i was getting little pockets of air, epsecially on the sides and the top/bottom. I ended up throwing them away, I'm pretty sure it's hard to scratch the glass on these anyways.
    Grab a friend and a credit card, one hold the protector the other squeezes bubbles with the card =)
  7. Droid
    ckidwell's Avatar
    Member #
    379
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    34
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by crownedzero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ckidwell View Post
    They didn't affect mine, but I'm not good with putting those on or they suck because i was getting little pockets of air, epsecially on the sides and the top/bottom. I ended up throwing them away, I'm pretty sure it's hard to scratch the glass on these anyways.
    Grab a friend and a credit card, one hold the protector the other squeezes bubbles with the card =)
    Thanks for the advice, sadly all 3 are in the bottom of my trash! I ended up getting enough off of the Multimedia Dock and Car Mount that they really ended up free, so I'm not too frustrated with it.
  8. Senior Droid
    cLovis_ll's Avatar
    Member #
    624
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    san francisco, ca
    Posts
    240
    Phone
    DROID...Finally!!
    #18
    i got the leather pouch from verizon.. i am still wiating for some invisible skins to put on it though..
  9. Junior Droid
    Remnever's Avatar
    Member #
    1224
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    29
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #19
    I got the snap-on Silicone cover for my Motorola Droid. I really like it. I had a bodyguard cover for my Voyager awhile back but I didn't like it because it made my phone a lot bigger causing it to get stuck in my pockets.

    Only downside to the snap-on cover is I bought a home dock for the Droid also and I need to take my cover off to dock it correctly. Although I can just set my phone on the dock in the right position to get the multimedia screen it is tough to balance it with the charger plugged in also. I think I am going to return the multimedia dock for this reason. It is not as cool as I thought it would be.
  10. Senior Droid
    cLovis_ll's Avatar
    Member #
    624
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    san francisco, ca
    Posts
    240
    Phone
    DROID...Finally!!
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Remnever View Post
    I got the snap-on Silicone cover for my Motorola Droid. I really like it. I had a bodyguard cover for my Voyager awhile back but I didn't like it because it made my phone a lot bigger causing it to get stuck in my pockets.

    Only downside to the snap-on cover is I bought a home dock for the Droid also and I need to take my cover off to dock it correctly. Although I can just set my phone on the dock in the right position to get the multimedia screen it is tough to balance it with the charger plugged in also. I think I am going to return the multimedia dock for this reason. It is not as cool as I thought it would be.
    i hope some third party company will make a dock which supports the droid with a case on it..
Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Motorola Milestone is Germany's Motorola Droid
    By danDroid in forum Android News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 07:15 PM
  2. Xentris Droid Case: First Look
    By cereal killer in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 10:21 AM
  3. CNet reviews the Motorola Droid
    By danDroid in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 03:47 AM
  4. Droid reviews
    By ToddP0530 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 07:20 PM
  5. Wired Reviews the Droid
    By danDroid in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 04:34 PM

Search tags for this page

best case for motorola droid

,
best case for motorola droid 4
,
best case motorola droid
,
best motorola droid 4 case
,

best motorola droid case

,
droid case reviews
,

droid cases

,
droid x wallet case
,
motorola droid case review
,
motorola zt
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+