DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorola Droid Case Reviews

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    xhaxol
    Phone
    G Nexus
    I ordered the Clear Protector on ebay, installed it and it looks awesome. iT looks awesome because it still has protection but still looks like moto and google envisioned it.
    joined AA (android anonymous). Turns out the program feeds my addiction rather than squelch it. I dont mind though
    OG Droid, Droid 2, Droid X, Droid Incredible, HTC Thunderbolt, and Now The Android Phone, The Galaxy Nexus
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID!
    Quote Originally Posted by VitsDroid View Post
    I ordered the Clear Protector on ebay, installed it and it looks awesome. iT looks awesome because it still has protection but still looks like moto and google envisioned it.
    Take pics!
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrax2768 View Post
    I just got the Body Glove case for my droid and i like it alot however it is such a pain to take on and off, so if you have the car mount or multimedia station it's a mission to pop the body glove off the phone for you to use the other mounts. Anyone else experiencing that?
    Yeah...same here. I like the feel....the swivel clip IS a *****. Looking for a leather case that will work with the body glove on.
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid A855
    i ordered a 3M one, but haven't installed it cause of the adhesive. does the clear protector you used have a noticable adhesive substance on it? last thing i want is to have to try to get residue off my phone.

I really hope slickeasy makes a case for this. They did the touch and iphone such wonders.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid (Verizon)
    Quote Originally Posted by gardobus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wildrage View Post
    The silicone case is by far my favorite. Partly because it provides the most coverage (all of the side buttons are covered), and partly because of the design. It has a textured back which makes it easier to grip and slides more smoothely then the body glove one. It also is a lot less bulky then the body glove case, IMO. It also looks like it will fit over my ZAGG skin. A negative aspect of the harder cases is that I've never found one that will fit with a ZAGG skin installed.

When I say silicone...its sort of silicone and it sort of isn't...it's more like a hard silicone or maleable soft plastic. It doesn't get stuck in your pocket or collect lint like a typical silicone case would...if that makes any sense.

The case that I prefer is below:

Enter your location
    So does the case "clip" on like the body glove or what?
    Yes, 'clips' on like body glove. Doesn't quite snap, but clips. Fits very snugly.
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3 Verizon
    I got the case/auto charger combo (shoot it was like what, buck and half more than just the car charger). Figured the case would be good enough until something better comes out. It's OK, velcro works fine, inside seems to protect well enough. Little hard to grab the phone (cut out could be a tad larger for the finger grab). I'm waiting for a belt holster that swivles, is easy to take and off, and holds the phone securly yet is easy to remove and replace. Yea I know, I want my cake and eat it also.
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    323-851-8222
    No...but I am using the stock pouch from a Curve with my Droid until something better comes up. It actually is working perfect for me. Fits perfect. No belt hook or anything...I just drop the cased phone in a pocket, Samsung btooth in an ear,...and I am rollin.
  8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    323-851-8222
    Vaja Cases will have something cool sooner or later...but it will be bucks.
    They tend to make beautiful leather wrapped hard cases...but I think the droid lends itself to a slip on case. They make those too...Ill have to keep an eye on their site.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by mporter88 View Post
    No...but I am using the stock pouch from a Curve with my Droid until something better comes up. It actually is working perfect for me. Fits perfect. No belt hook or anything...I just drop the cased phone in a pocket, Samsung btooth in an ear,...and I am rollin.
    That's exactly what I want. I went to BestBuy and Walmart thinking that one of them HAD to have a simple sleeve for an iPhone/iPod that I could use for the Droid.. NONE. All they had were form fitting ones or super generic ugly ones with magnets and huge clips on the back :blah:
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by akj27 View Post
    Does anyone know if there's a leather pouch type case for the Droid? I used to own a Blackberry curve before the droid and this is what I used:

http://www.sparepartsformobiles.co.u...W13386-001.jpg

I'm looking for something similar to that.

Thanks!

Just to clarify, I did google motorola droid leather pouch but I'm looking for something that someone here owns, and some feedback.
    Heres what I just purchased and I love it. Fits great and is very high quality.

SENA CASES :: APPLE iPHONE ELEGA POUCH
    I love the SENA cases. My only question is how snug does it fit? I found a belkin at Fry's Electronics.... Velcro .... it was perfect size.... but TOO snug. So when you wanted to answer a phone call, you would have to fight it to come out. It was made for the iphone 3gs.
    http://www.belkin.com/pressroom/rele...res/F8Z330.jpg
    I am willing to pay the price for the SENA. I want an honest answer on how easy it is to pull it out. Thanks!
Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Links