DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 51 of 119 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1181

Thread: Seidio Case

  1. Droid Ninja
    ConqSoft's Avatar
    Member #
    5245
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,069
    Liked
    34 times
    Phone
    iPhone 5 and DROID MAXX
    There is a hole in the phone at that location, as I posted here, with a picture: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...html#post86250
  2. Master Droid
    TheOldFart's Avatar
    Member #
    9056
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    965
    Liked
    69 times
    Phone
    HTC One - Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by ConqSoft View Post
    There is a hole in the phone at that location, as I posted here, with a picture: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...html#post86250
    Yes there is, but that doesn't mean that it has to have a corresponding hole in the case. What is the function of that hole? Can anyone tell me that? Don't you think that Verizon would put that hole in all of their cases if it were necessary?
  3. Droid Ninja
    ConqSoft's Avatar
    Member #
    5245
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,069
    Liked
    34 times
    Phone
    iPhone 5 and DROID MAXX
    Verizon's cases suck, and weren't manufactured by Motorola, so I wouldn't use them as any type of indicator of a proper case.
  4. Droid Ninja
    ConqSoft's Avatar
    Member #
    5245
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,069
    Liked
    34 times
    Phone
    iPhone 5 and DROID MAXX
    From: https://supportforums.motorola.com/t...rt=15&tstart=0

    Also, the ambient noise microphone is located on the back near the top right in the center, just above the battery cover. Any case you have needs to not have that hole covered or else it makes it even worse.
  5. Master Droid
    TheOldFart's Avatar
    Member #
    9056
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    965
    Liked
    69 times
    Phone
    HTC One - Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by ConqSoft View Post
    Verizon's cases suck, and weren't manufactured by Motorola, so I wouldn't use them as any type of indicator of a proper case.
    In other words, you have no idea what that hole is for and are just stating something that is an unfounded assumption on your part. And as far as all Verzion cases sucking, just look at the problems that various people are having with your praised Seidio case. My Verizon case/holster combo has less problems than I am seeing in this thread. I always find it interesting that when someone buys the most expensive thing that they have to write off any problems as features that make it better.

    As I have said before, the Seidio case looks very nice and I would consider one, but it has as many problems as the Verizon case/holster and at almost twice the price.
  6. Master Droid
    TheOldFart's Avatar
    Member #
    9056
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    965
    Liked
    69 times
    Phone
    HTC One - Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by ConqSoft View Post
    From: https://supportforums.motorola.com/t...rt=15&tstart=0

    Also, the ambient noise microphone is located on the back near the top right in the center, just above the battery cover. Any case you have needs to not have that hole covered or else it makes it even worse.
    I just tried an experiment. I talked to my wife with both the case on and off. I switched 5 times so that it was 3 times each way. The first comparison she couldn't tell the difference and the second 2 she thought that I sounded slightly clearer when the case was on. Your experience may vary, but I think the above quote is not accurate. Perhaps it depends on background noise, as we were both in quiet rooms.
  7. Master Droid
    TheOldFart's Avatar
    Member #
    9056
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    965
    Liked
    69 times
    Phone
    HTC One - Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by ConqSoft View Post
    Verizon's cases suck, and weren't manufactured by Motorola, so I wouldn't use them as any type of indicator of a proper case.
    So you're telling me that the Seidio case was manufactured by Motorola? If not, then what is your point?
  8. Droid Ninja
    ConqSoft's Avatar
    Member #
    5245
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,069
    Liked
    34 times
    Phone
    iPhone 5 and DROID MAXX
    My point is exactly what I said it was. I wouldn't use the Verizon case as an indicator of a proper case. You quoted it, so I assume you read it? The Verizon cases are big, bulky, don't fit well, and are a ***** to get off without damaging your phone. Obviously a rushed product.

    I didn't say I'd use Seidio as an indicator either. But, they are at least creating a case an updating as needed when they find something was left off.

    Motorola doesn't just put holes in their phones for no reason.
  9. Senior Droid
    peterpressure's Avatar
    Member #
    18045
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    247
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by ConqSoft View Post
    Motorola doesn't just put holes in their phones for no reason.
    Probably a valid assumption.
  10. Droid
    RolandOG's Avatar
    Member #
    20438
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    46
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kwood
    I ordered my case from the site on the 30th and i still havnt recieved a shipped notification or anything, i got and email about order confirmation... what do you guys think maybe the holiday slowing everything down?
    Hello,

    I am sorry about the delay and would like to help! Please PM me your order number and I will be more thangald to look it up for you!

    seidioseidio,

    Could you check mine as well? I ordered last week and it says it's still processing. I assume the holiday is slowing down the process. I'll PM you the number. Thanks!!
Page 51 of 119 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Has anyone come across a case like the Arc (iphone)?
    By rlb in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 07:55 PM
  2. case
    By woribhabor in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 11:01 AM
  3. Best case?
    By MustangMan in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 09:31 AM
  4. Hard Case?
    By Zindrix in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 12:40 AM
  5. Case for the phone?
    By sneaker2002 in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 12:07 PM

Search tags for this page

csr2mtddx-bk
,
mtddasc
,
seidio case
,
seidio case vs snap-on case droid 2 global
,

seidio droid case review

,
seidio golg case motorola droid
,

seidio mtdd

,
seidio mtdd asc
,

seidio mtddasc

,
seidio mtddx
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+