Got my Droid back in December, had an LG HBM 770 for a year or two before that. Originally the headset worked just fine w/ my Droid.
A week ago I got a replacement Droid (faulty headphone jack). I don't use my headset very often, and the first time I tried it, it acted a bit funny w/ the new phone - took a LONG time to connect to the phone. But no big deal, I never actually did any setup or anything, just turned it on and everything was automatic.
So today I go to use the headset and it won't connect. No matter how much I go thru the menu and choose my headset, it says it's paired but won't connect. So, maybe stupidly, I unpair the headset thinking I'll just start from scratch... Well, now the phone can't even see the headset, acts as if it's not even there. I used both pairing modes for the headset, made sure it was charged, turned the phone off/on, turned bluetooth off/on.... nothing I'm doing is working so either somethings busted or I'm missing something.