DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need help choosing a case and screen protector for my Droid.

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    moto droid
    do those Steinheil Crystal screen protectors not attract lint/dust? i just received some cheap screen protectors i found on ebay for like $2. after i had put it on i pocketed it, the entire screen was covered in white lint/dust.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    MOTA855
    When I got my Droid the sales person sold me a Body Glove. It seems to work OK, but would like to get a leather case for additional protection. Any suggestions on case that will hold my Droid and it's Body Glove case?
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    iPhone 4 16GB

Re: Need help choosing a case and screen protector for my Droid.

do those Steinheil Crystal screen protectors not attract lint/dust? i just received some cheap screen protectors i found on ebay for like $2. after i had put it on i pocketed it, the entire screen was covered in white lint/dust.
    No they don't seem to attract much dust at all. Yes you will get some and have to wipe it off but no the whole screen wont be covered.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    moto droid
    Quote Originally Posted by MiXoLoGiSt View Post
    No they don't seem to attract much dust at all. Yes you will get some and have to wipe it off but no the whole screen wont be covered.
    ok sounds good. i also read some reviews that the surface of the Steinheil's is very smooth to the touch and not "sticky". the last screen protectors i had were very sticky to the touch and everything seemed to stick on them very easily. needless to say i ripped them off and trashed them immediately.

oh and also, any good sites you can recommend to buy them? i found some on amazon but it's only one seller.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    iPhone 4
    I have a Body Glove for the protection and the grippy feel of the phone. I stick it in my shirt or coat pocket and never wear it on my belt. As for screen protector, I have had the phone since mid January and have used nothing but a tissue or shirt sleeve on the gorilla glass and it looks fine. Do not need a screen protector at all!

6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Bionic
    I just ordered the Seido case and I already have and use the multimedia dock. I think I know that the droid with case will not fit. How easy is it to remove the case so that I can dock it at night?
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Although somewhat overpriced my suggestion goes to the Martin Fields screen protector. Quality is the best I've seen and used in any of my phones over the years.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    iPhone 4 16GB
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    ok sounds good. i also read some reviews that the surface of the Steinheil's is very smooth to the touch and not "sticky". the last screen protectors i had were very sticky to the touch and everything seemed to stick on them very easily. needless to say i ripped them off and trashed them immediately.

oh and also, any good sites you can recommend to buy them? i found some on amazon but it's only one seller.
    Yes the Steinheil Crystal has a very glass like feel to them. They also don't make your screen a little blurry like some other protectors.

SGPstore.com is the best place to buy them but they seem to be temporarily out of stock. SGPstore is who makes the Steinheil Crystal screen protector.
    Last edited by MiXoLoGiSt; 04-10-2010 at 02:44 PM.
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    moto droid
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post

Yes the Steinheil Crystal has a very glass like feel to them. They also don't make your screen a little blurry like some other protectors.

SGPstore.com is the best place to buy them but they seem to be temporarily out of stock. SGPstore is who makes the Steinheil Crystal screen protector.
    i just checked amazon and the seller is SGP (Stylish people's Good Partner). $10.98 + $2.98 shipping = $13.96. ouch. i'll see if the screen protector that comes with the otterbox is any good. if not i'll probably end up buying these. thanks.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Krussel case

I received the Krussel case yesterday and am very pleased. My only concern is that it has a magnet for closing the flap. Will that cause a problem?

Gary
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links