DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: DOCK DISCOUNT! All droidforums.net members receive discount on MIKRADLE!

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid as of 11/22/09

Exclamation DOCK DISCOUNT! All droidforums.net members receive discount on MIKRADLE!

As of today, all registered droidforums.net members will receive a discounted price on any Classic MIKRADLE $24.99 with FREE SHIPPING (regular price $29.95)!
    DOCK DISCOUNT! All droidforums.net members receive discount on MIKRADLE!-groupbestview.jpgDOCK DISCOUNT! All droidforums.net members receive discount on MIKRADLE!-grouplineupview.jpg

This is not a sale - it is now a regular and extended courtesy to the membership here as a MIKRADLE "thank you" for your loyalty!

See here for details: Dock Discount - Forum Members Entitled to MIKRADLE Discount Pricing

From MIKRADLE, thank you! mikey

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus i515
    Bumping this thread up...

Just wanted to say I received my two Mikradles a couple of days ago and was immediately impressed by the quality (fit & finish) all around. And I must say, the money you spent on the boxes the Mikradles ship in was well spent indeed. The packaging the Mikradles came in was equally as impressive.

I would not hesitate to recommend a Mikradle to anyone. They look much better than all the plastic alternatives out there.

P.S. Mikey, if you ever make it out to Hawaii, you have to check out something made with koa wood. As a cabinetmaker, you will instantly fall in love with this exotic wood.
    Last edited by xliderider; 04-08-2010 at 01:42 PM.
    a little obsessive...
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

quality product

got the first order via ebay and was pleasantly surprised when it arrived a few weeks ago. glad i checked droidforums before ordering more today.

Bottom line...Fantastic handcrafted product.
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by ationgco View Post
    got the first order via ebay and was pleasantly surprised when it arrived a few weeks ago. glad i checked droidforums before ordering more today.

Bottom line...Fantastic handcrafted product.
    ationgco,

Thanks for the compliment! And yes - glad you took advantage of the droidforums.net member discount! I'll be happy to send you another pair of Black MIKRADLES! I very much appreciate the repeat business! mike
    Last edited by cuskit; 04-09-2010 at 01:03 AM.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by xliderider View Post
    Bumping this thread up...

Just wanted to say I received my two MIKRADLES a couple of days ago and was immediately impressed by the quality (fit & finish) all around. And I must say, the money you spent on the boxes the MIKRADLES ship in was well spent indeed. The packaging the MIKRADLES came in was equally as impressive.

I would not hesitate to recommend a MIKRADLE to anyone. They look much better than all the plastic alternatives out there.

P.S. Mikey, if you ever make it out to Hawaii, you have to check out something made with koa wood. As a cabinetmaker, you will instantly fall in love with this exotic wood.
    xliderider,

Wow! Nice response! I very much appreciate your kind words! Glad my work impressed you. I'm equally impressed by such compliments coming back - all the way from Hawaii!

Yes, I'm familiar with koa, I've made many pieces of furniture using this beautifully grained wood. I'll have to check and see if I've any pieces left around the shop - if so, I'll make a couple of MIKRADLES and post photos.

Be sure to stay in touch. By the way, I also sent out another order to Hawaii last week to another island resident. That's three MIKRADLES to the exotic island resort! mikey
    Last edited by cuskit; 04-09-2010 at 01:07 AM.
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus i515
    Mike, you deserve all the credit and praise that comes your way.

Looking forward to seeing your premium, limited edition, Mikradles in koa wood and stainless steel.
    a little obsessive...
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by xliderider View Post
    Mike, you deserve all the credit and praise that comes your way.

Looking forward to seeing your premium, limited edition, Mikradles in koa wood and stainless steel.
    Heh heh! You don't miss much, do you! Thanks!

I'll be sure to notify you when the first one "hits the shelves"! mikey

Links