DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: if not seido....

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

if not seido....

I don't know if I will get in trouble for this, but based on feedback, I felt the need to ask:

Due to seido's lackluster response in providing a slim extended life battery....
    IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN PRODUCE A RELIABLE SLIM EXTENDED LIFE BATTERY?

Please understand that I have used seido's products in the past and loved them. I even purchased the 2600 battery. But, come on....how long has it been since we were teased with the possibility of a slim extended life battery? Oh wait....we are still being teased. Not to mention that devices that came out AFTER the moto droid have slim extended life batteries available.

I think it would be safe to assume that if a reliable slim extended life battery does come available there would be a nice boost to sales for that company.

I am not really one to whine and moan on this forum, but really starting to feel as if the moto droid is an afterthought.

3. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    The sense of entitlement around here is astounding... Do you think it's really to Seidio's benefit to announce a product and delay it for no reason? There's obviously difficulty in producing a slim extended battery if you read the other slim extended battery threads. One accessory maker was apparently able to "extend" by a whopping 50 mAh (woohoo!).

Considering the number of accessories Seidio already offers for the Droid, I hardly think "afterthought" is the appropriate word just because they haven't met a timeline that they didn't set. I can certainly understand the frustration for those waiting for such a solution and the lack of word on the matter but if it was simple and easy we would certainly have a reliable slim extended battery already.
    Last edited by takeshi; 03-24-2010 at 07:30 AM.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    ^^^ What he said in spades!
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by takeshi View Post
    The sense of entitlement around here is astounding... Do you think it's really to Seidio's benefit to announce a product and delay it for no reason?
    Yes, it is to their benefit. Microsoft does this all the time. If you preannounce a product you delay potential customers from looking elsewhere.

Links