DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ZAGG invisibleSHIELD available for Droid

1. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X

ZAGG invisibleSHIELD available for Droid

Just got an email back from ZAGG and here is what they said:

Hello Hank,
    Thank you for contacting ZAGG, where we are Zealous About Great Gadgets! My name is Betty and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
    I appreciate your interest in the invisibleSHIELD! I'm excited to let you know that we do indeed have an invisibleSHIELD available for the Motorola Droid. You can find it on our website at the following link:
    ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Motorola Droid Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
    I hope this helps! Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or comments.
    All the best,
    Betty

Looks like they will start shipping on Nov 16. I went ahead and preordered one.
    Last edited by JhankG; 11-03-2009 at 12:19 PM.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    @jbjtkbw00
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Just shot an email off to PhantomSkinz for a similar request. Will post more info when I receive a response. I'll do so in a separate posting so as not to hijack your thread.
  3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Phone
    Note 3
    Premium Member
    Thanks for the post, i know alot of us are looking for that when the day comes we have that baby in our hand.
    Resistance is futile.

On 11/16/2009 DroidNet Became Aware
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by JhankG View Post

Hello Hank,
    Thank you for contacting ZAGG, where we are Zealous About Great Gadgets! My name is Betty and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
    I appreciate your interest in the invisibleSHIELD! I'm excited to let you know that we do indeed have an invisibleSHIELD available for the Motorola Droid. You can find it on our website at the following link:
    ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Motorola Droid Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
    I hope this helps! Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or comments.
    All the best,
    Betty

i was unsure from the page...is this a one-sided protector? (which is what i want, btw) or front and back?
    ebean

a die-hard palm addict moving to droid. help me hold on!

http://beanygetsablog.wordpress.com/
  5. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1562 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ebean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JhankG View Post

Hello Hank,
    All the best,
    Betty

i was unsure from the page...is this a one-sided protector? (which is what i want, btw) or front and back?
    It's full body coverage...or you have option just for the screen.

It says available for pre-order only though ships the 16th.....that suxxors
  6. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Has anyone found any viable case options for the Droid other than the Xentris that Best Buy is currently carrying? Either a leather carry case (without a magent) or some sort of snap on case?

I called a local Verizon store today to ask if they had any accessories available for the Droid yet and was told that they already are selling the Body Glove. I drove over there on my lunch break only to find out that whoever told me that was just wrong. I bought the Xentris case at Best Buy yesterday, but it feels cheap and worthless IMO.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    It would not shock me if Invisible Shield has already produced these and they are en route to VZW stores to be ready for showtime on Friday. It makes sense.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Pre-Order ship date has been moved up to Friday, November 6th. Just ordered mine.
  9. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsABeach View Post
    Pre-Order ship date has been moved up to Friday, November 6th. Just ordered mine.

Good to know. I was wondering why they would wait 10 days after the phone has been released to ship them out. Thanks for the update!
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Thunderbolt & Xoom
    I have always had trouble installing these screen protectors on my BB curve. Follow directions as closely as possible and still had lint, or small bubbles under the protector. I hope with this being a glass lens it will be easier to install on. Im thinking the Zagg screen protector and the Body Glove hard case will provide ultimate protection. Although the Droid wont fit in the dock with the hard case on Im assuming.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Links