DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seidio Innotraveler Car Kit

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic

Seidio Innotraveler Car Kit

The Seidio Innotraveler Car Kit is now shipping. Anybody have any reviews? To me, $50 seems hard to justify for this thing.

Innotraveler Car Kit

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    GNX
    I ordered one and it is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Ill post back in a few days with a review.
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Froid
    Mine is sitting on my desk at work. Will post a full review after i put it on and drive home.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Having only a windshield mount kills it for me. ProClips I think is the better solution for most applications, if a little more spendy.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Treo 600 -> Centro -> Droid
    I'm thinking about it. If I get it, I'd also get this from Amazon: Amazon.com: Bracketron UFM-100-BX Nav-Mat GPS Friction Dash Pad [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]: Electronics That way I would use it on my dash. (with the van, it's too hard to reach up to the windshield.) I'm waiting to read a few reviews first.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Froid
    Quote Originally Posted by wats6831 View Post
    Having only a windshield mount kills it for me. ProClips I think is the better solution for most applications, if a little more spendy.
    It comes with an adhesive pedestal to mount it to your dash too.

Sorry I don't have a full review up yet. Let's just say for now that I absolutely love the thing. My only problem is I have just found out my case back does not have a cutout for the second noise cancellation mic, and I can't use speakerphone.

My other two gripes are actually on the Droid's Car Home. Maybe you guys can help me with these.

1.I wish the droid defaulted to speaker phone when in car mode.
    2.I hate that you have to slide the bar up to answer, I dont like the movement. I wish there was a "touch here to answer" when in car mode button.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    GNX
    I actually got this never planning to mount it to my windshield. I mainly wanted it for the integrated charging plug so I could get a plug and play clean install. I am planning on finding a way to mount this directly to my dash without using the whole suction cup swivel mount that it came with.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk700 View Post
    I'm thinking about it. If I get it, I'd also get this from Amazon: Amazon.com: Bracketron UFM-100-BX Nav-Mat GPS Friction Dash Pad [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]: Electronics That way I would use it on my dash. (with the van, it's too hard to reach up to the windshield.) I'm waiting to read a few reviews first.
    That mat works great. I have one for my gps and it never moves no matter how crazy I drive.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    I received mine a few days ago and used the mount for the first time and the charger that came with it went kaput. I pluged it in the cradle and the led on the front went on and the phone showed it was charging and about 1 minute later the light went out. I unplugged it and plugged it back in and the light flickered but went out again and I noticed the plug on the charger was lose in the plastic end. Seems the coiled wire on the charger puts too much stress on the end of the mini usb plug of the charger and something broke inside. Good thing is I called Seidio and they are sending a new charger out and I do no need to return the whole thing first. Hope this fixes the problem. Otherwise, the mount and cradle seems very solid. Phone slides right in and connects to the micro usb connector, not like the desk top cradle where I need to do the slightly forward slant to get it to connect.
  11. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    GNX
    Uh oh. I am also having problems with a sketchy power connection. Ill see if I can figure out if it is the dock itself, or just the car adapter.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links