Monster Bluetooth "Clarity HD" Desktop Speakerphone.
Picked on of these up about a week ago and wanted to give you my impressions:
Great device, only $99 but you can find it cheaper if you look. Voice quality on both sides is better than most I have tried. A definite keeper.
- I have had a dozen calls and most participants think I am on my work Cisco VoIP conference speaker phone: minor echo, high clarity.
- Sound on my side is wonderful - slight bass and perfect voice quality.
- Beats the snot out of any in device speaker on calls.
- Charges via USB (no additional chargers).
- Resembles the speaker box Bosley had on his desk when Charlie called in "Hello Angeles!" :)
- NOT good for playing music! It's not really meant for that even though they may imply that - kinda flat lol!