What's a good Bluetooth Car Stereo?
Title pretty much gives it away. I'm tired of using an FM Transmitter and am considering purchasing an entirely new car stereo with bluetooth capabilities to play music from my android phone. Ideally, said car stereo would have the following features (in order of most important to least important)
- Play music from phone without audio wires
- Controls on stereo hardware can change settings on phone (next, previous, pause, maybe volume)
- Work with my audio applications (³, Pandora, others)
- Display track information on stereo screen
- Some capabilities for dealing with phone calls.
I don't even need it to be a CD player. I've seen some Sony and JVC and other devices in my local car stereo places but am wondering what the rest of you have used and know is good.