DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Case Better then seidio

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Case Better then seidio

Is there one?

I bought a seidio case to find out it wouldnt fit my phone. I want to know if anyone has found a case that is comprible or even better.

This phone is starting to gain alot of popularity so im sure more company's will make them for the droid just like the iphone. so if anyone knows of anything or hears about it in the future please post it up

3. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    SGS3
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgemaniac View Post
    Is there one?

I bought a seidio case to find out it wouldnt fit my phone. I want to know if anyone has found a case that is comprible or even better.

This phone is starting to gain alot of popularity so im sure more company's will make them for the droid just like the iphone. so if anyone knows of anything or hears about it in the future please post it up
    I'm in the same boat. I've been looking but haven't found one yet. Most of them either look like crap or are very cheaply made.

The BodyGlove case is supposed to be pretty good. It's supposedly the tightest fitting case out right now (to the point where some people apparently can't take it off w/o damaging the phone, IMHO this is probably user error but I haven't found one to try yet). The downside is they add considerable bulk to the unit. They do apparently give a nice 'feel' to the phone though.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Storm (9530) IS GONE! DROID!
    Call Seidio's customer service. They will send you a new case that does fit. They will also send you a lable, so you can send your old case back (with free shipping). As long as you send the old case back, they will not bill you.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Magdroid View Post
    Call Seidio's customer service. They will send you a new case that does fit. They will also send you a lable, so you can send your old case back (with free shipping). As long as you send the old case back, they will not bill you.
    I did that. actually tried 4 seidio cases on my phone none of which fit.
  6. RSS
    Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    815 351-3343

cases

I have both the seidio and the Body Glove cases. Both fit perfectly. The Body Glove is more difficult to put on and remove, and is much thicker and heavier. With the Body Glove case I was unable to place the phone in any type of holster. I have the seidio case/holster combo and it works very well. Perhaps seidio has some consistency problems!
  7. Droid
    Member #
    I bought the cheapo off ebay and found out it blocks the proximity sensor. Makes phone calls a nightmare! I now use the body glove on the front, and the other on the back. Not all that pretty, but effective.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I almost bought a seido but didn't want to wait so I checked out my local Verizon store. And bought one there. Its a bodyglove but not the one with a clip on the back. It has a little bit of texture but it fits like a glove. Does not obstruct anything on phone,does not fall off,is not bulky. Best part is that it's flexible
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Froid
    I think that this is even more proof that there are production differences in the Droids. The fact that over 80% of people's cases fit fine the first time, and you had 4 that didn't fit. Almost a statistical impossibility, unless you're exaggerating.

I don't think there are any cases as small as the seidio. The Body Glove is MASSIVE, and hideous.

I would send yours back to seidio for a full refund (they do this) and wait for them to figure out the situation. Or there might be some new ones coming out that I don't know about. My Seidio fits perfectly and I kind of stopped paying attention to the market.
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I think that this is even more proof that there are production differences in the Droids. The fact that over 80% of people's cases fit fine the first time, and you had 4 that didn't fit. Almost a statistical impossibility, unless you're exaggerating.

I don't think there are any cases as small as the seidio. The Body Glove is MASSIVE, and hideous.

I would send yours back to seidio for a full refund (they do this) and wait for them to figure out the situation. Or there might be some new ones coming out that I don't know about. My Seidio fits perfectly and I kind of stopped paying attention to the market.
    not an exaggeration i actually bought 2 cases and both didn't fit so i got a replacement of both so 4 brand new cases that dont fit. And i am returning the one and selling the other to a friend

I really hope they change their design as i would like to have a case o my droid.
  11. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    Twitter
    garemlin
    Phone
    LG G2 - Nexus 7 v2
    Premium Member
    Still partial to the VZW case/holster combo. Fits perfect and looks like it is part of the phone and doesn't interfere with the sliding keyboard.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links