DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: seidio inocell extended battery

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

seidio inocell extended battery

just noticed that they make a extended life battery for our insane droidz.....anyone have any input on this manufacturer?.....should i wait till mugen makes there's or motorola themselves? thnx in advance
  2. Nice Guy
    Member #
    Liked
    127 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Premium Member
    There's a big thread on it that can answer your questions. In short it adds about 5/8" to the thickness and you can't use the base station any more (they do make one that will). It does last longer than the OEM battery.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    thanks....in your honest opinion should i wait for mugen or mtorola?.....im not in dire need of one just want quality....not familiar with seidio
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    HTC DNA
    Quote Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
    thanks....in your honest opinion should i wait for mugen or mtorola?.....im not in dire need of one just want quality....not familiar with seidio

Seidio is an excellent company, they make quality products from cases, to cradles to extended life batteries.

I'll have a review of the extended battery shortly, if you're interested!
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Shel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crf69 View Post

Seidio is an excellent company, they make quality products from cases, to cradles to extended life batteries.

I'll have a review of the extended battery shortly, if you're interested!
    very much so.....subscribed!
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    They'll soon have an extended that doesn't add depth, as so to work with their own cases/docks...
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by RW-1 View Post
    They'll soon have an extended that doesn't add depth, as so to work with their own cases/docks...
    excellent....cuz i charge more till then
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    Yes, of course, but it won't be a near doubling of the capacity. I do have th extended battery, it seems a little big, but it's surprisingly comfy because they're material is similar to the one that the rest of the Droid is, so it's still pretty darn comfy to hold and type a lot. The near doubling in capacity, it is definitely quite a difference. If you can live with you're phone not looking as sleek, definitely get it. My only suggestion would after you charge it, let it go to 5% and die because the OS won't be aware of you're new extended battery life entirely. I was running an NES emulator with every radio on and my camera flash as a flashlight constantly as well as max volue and brightness and it lasted for over an hour on "5%". After that, I tested it again and the OS got it pretty accurate afterwards. When it said 5%, it meant it, but only after letting it run down.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by praeceps View Post
    Yes, of course, but it won't be a near doubling of the capacity. I do have th extended battery, it seems a little big, but it's surprisingly comfy because they're material is similar to the one that the rest of the Droid is, so it's still pretty darn comfy to hold and type a lot. The near doubling in capacity, it is definitely quite a difference. If you can live with you're phone not looking as sleek, definitely get it. My only suggestion would after you charge it, let it go to 5% and die because the OS won't be aware of you're new extended battery life entirely. I was running an NES emulator with every radio on and my camera flash as a flashlight constantly as well as max volue and brightness and it lasted for over an hour on "5%". After that, I tested it again and the OS got it pretty accurate afterwards. When it said 5%, it meant it, but only after letting it run down.
    great info!!!!!!!! im torn on gettin it now thanks praeceps
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    bb curve
    Quote Originally Posted by praeceps View Post
    What has been the longest the new battery has last w/ moderate to heavy usage?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links