DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: seidio inocell extended battery

  1. Droid
    crf69's Avatar
    Member #
    27127
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    46
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #1

    seidio inocell extended battery

    just noticed that they make a extended life battery for our insane droidz.....anyone have any input on this manufacturer?.....should i wait till mugen makes there's or motorola themselves? thnx in advance
  2. Nice Guy
    aaf709's Avatar
    Member #
    6126
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,181
    Liked
    127 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Premium Member
    #2
    There's a big thread on it that can answer your questions. In short it adds about 5/8" to the thickness and you can't use the base station any more (they do make one that will). It does last longer than the OEM battery.
  3. Droid
    crf69's Avatar
    Member #
    27127
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    46
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #3
    thanks....in your honest opinion should i wait for mugen or mtorola?.....im not in dire need of one just want quality....not familiar with seidio
  4. Senior Droid
    Shel's Avatar
    Member #
    4056
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    189
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    HTC DNA
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
    thanks....in your honest opinion should i wait for mugen or mtorola?.....im not in dire need of one just want quality....not familiar with seidio

    Seidio is an excellent company, they make quality products from cases, to cradles to extended life batteries.

    I'll have a review of the extended battery shortly, if you're interested!
  5. Droid
    crf69's Avatar
    Member #
    27127
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    46
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
    thanks....in your honest opinion should i wait for mugen or mtorola?.....im not in dire need of one just want quality....not familiar with seidio

    Seidio is an excellent company, they make quality products from cases, to cradles to extended life batteries.

    I'll have a review of the extended battery shortly, if you're interested!
    very much so.....subscribed!
  6. Droid Ninja
    RW-1's Avatar
    Member #
    10175
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nazareth, PA
    Posts
    2,257
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #6
    They'll soon have an extended that doesn't add depth, as so to work with their own cases/docks...
  7. Droid
    crf69's Avatar
    Member #
    27127
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    46
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RW-1 View Post
    They'll soon have an extended that doesn't add depth, as so to work with their own cases/docks...
    excellent....cuz i charge more till then
  8. Senior Droid
    praeceps's Avatar
    Member #
    1706
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Edwardsville, PA
    Posts
    112
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    #8
    Yes, of course, but it won't be a near doubling of the capacity. I do have th extended battery, it seems a little big, but it's surprisingly comfy because they're material is similar to the one that the rest of the Droid is, so it's still pretty darn comfy to hold and type a lot. The near doubling in capacity, it is definitely quite a difference. If you can live with you're phone not looking as sleek, definitely get it. My only suggestion would after you charge it, let it go to 5% and die because the OS won't be aware of you're new extended battery life entirely. I was running an NES emulator with every radio on and my camera flash as a flashlight constantly as well as max volue and brightness and it lasted for over an hour on "5%". After that, I tested it again and the OS got it pretty accurate afterwards. When it said 5%, it meant it, but only after letting it run down.
  9. Droid
    crf69's Avatar
    Member #
    27127
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    46
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by praeceps View Post
    Yes, of course, but it won't be a near doubling of the capacity. I do have th extended battery, it seems a little big, but it's surprisingly comfy because they're material is similar to the one that the rest of the Droid is, so it's still pretty darn comfy to hold and type a lot. The near doubling in capacity, it is definitely quite a difference. If you can live with you're phone not looking as sleek, definitely get it. My only suggestion would after you charge it, let it go to 5% and die because the OS won't be aware of you're new extended battery life entirely. I was running an NES emulator with every radio on and my camera flash as a flashlight constantly as well as max volue and brightness and it lasted for over an hour on "5%". After that, I tested it again and the OS got it pretty accurate afterwards. When it said 5%, it meant it, but only after letting it run down.
    great info!!!!!!!! im torn on gettin it now thanks praeceps
  10. Junior Droid
    jammin's Avatar
    Member #
    14836
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    15
    Phone
    bb curve
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by praeceps View Post
    Yes, of course, but it won't be a near doubling of the capacity. I do have th extended battery, it seems a little big, but it's surprisingly comfy because they're material is similar to the one that the rest of the Droid is, so it's still pretty darn comfy to hold and type a lot. The near doubling in capacity, it is definitely quite a difference. If you can live with you're phone not looking as sleek, definitely get it. My only suggestion would after you charge it, let it go to 5% and die because the OS won't be aware of you're new extended battery life entirely. I was running an NES emulator with every radio on and my camera flash as a flashlight constantly as well as max volue and brightness and it lasted for over an hour on "5%". After that, I tested it again and the OS got it pretty accurate afterwards. When it said 5%, it meant it, but only after letting it run down.
    What has been the longest the new battery has last w/ moderate to heavy usage?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Seidio Extended Battery
    By masterxchief in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 02:07 PM
  2. Seidio 2600mAh extended battery
    By masterxchief in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 842
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 08:07 PM
  3. Seidio Extended Battery... anyone with past experience?
    By Shel in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 10:05 AM
  4. Seidio Innocell 2600mAh Extended Life Battery
    By moot in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 01:31 PM

Search tags for this page

inocell

,
inocell battery
,
inocell galaxy nexus battery
,
mugen batteries vs seidio batteries
,
new inocell galaxy nexus battery
,
rezound inocel
,
samsung droid charge case for 2600ah battery
,
seidio cases inocell
,

seidio vs mugen

,
seidio vs mugen bionic
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+