DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: seidio innocase wont stay on..

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

seidio innocase wont stay on..

Today the case came in the mail which was a nice surprise since I orderd it 3 days ago. Excitedly I went to install the case on my droid. Bottom snapped in perfectly - great. Now for the top part...1 hour later I still could not get the forth and final clip to snap in. Its the clip located under the back key. After reading all the rave reviews of this case I'm truly disappointed. Anyone else have this issue? Did u get a free replacement or a refund? Seidio doesn't take calls on weekends so I'm growing impatient while this stubborn case sits on my desk mocking me.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    TEH ߀R DROID
    I don't know what to tell you... More helpful information may come with pics?

Wagner
    If I owned an iPhone then I would think that iSUCK
    DROID FOR LIFE
    VIC DROID Member #1
    "So you took it apart and now it doesn't work? Why does that not surprise me?"
    "If I don't remember it, it never happened"
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Pictures might show that the clip isn't as big as it ahould be. I can't get my camera to clearly show this. If I rub my finger over the clip it certainly isn't as prominent as the clips on the upper part of the case.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Milestone
    actually I got the same problem with you. I sent them a e-mail and they said they will mail me a free replacement soon.
    By the way, which color did you get? I just wanna know if it is the problem of specific color.
    (i got a purple one)
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by yudan View Post
    actually I got the same problem with you. I sent them a e-mail and they said they will mail me a free replacement soon.
    By the way, which color did you get? I just wanna know if it is the problem of specific color.
    (i got a purple one)
    That's good to hear that they sent you a free replacement. I ordered the black case. I'm wondering if I should have ordered the body glove instead. But the bg is one fugly looking case. At this point I just want something that works.
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    iPhone 5
    I have the black case. Received it a week ago and it snapped on and fits perfectly. Works great with the holster. For what its worth, you did follow the directions, starting at the bottom (near the microphone) and with the top open to install the top cover?
    Last edited by Spartan; 01-10-2010 at 05:17 AM.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    I have the black case. Received it a week ago and it snapped on and fits perfectly. Works great with the holster.
    Are the clips the same size on the screen piece? The clips on the bottom part of the case, nearest the soft touch keys, are noticebly smaller than the clips near the headphone jack.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    iPhone 5
    Not sure if they are the same size. Not sure I want to take mine off now! But try starting a the bottom near the soft keys and going to the top. Make sure the slide is open.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    O
    Not sure if they are the same size. Not sure I want to take mine off now! But try starting a the bottom near the soft keys and going to the top. Make sure the slide is open.
    Thanks for the advice, but I spent an entire hour trying just about everything possible to get it to stay on with zero success. Nothing's perfect. I'm just a bit jaded because I got the seidio thinking it's the best case for the Droid. A case that stayed clippped in while remaining sleek and comfortable to use. In hindsight this case is a bit over priced. I'm looking at the body glove on Amazon and its only 14.95 for the oem case that comes with a belt clip. The body glove also has the velvet stuff on the inside of the case. I'm starting to think the seidio case is a rip off. I guess I'm a bit biased ATM since I'm one of few people who got a defective case, but still for 30 bones, I expect this little piece of plastic to clip on. If I wanted this headache I could have bought the 2 dollar case off ebay.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    iPhone 5
    Quote Originally Posted by flicek88 View Post
    O
    Thanks for the advice, but I spent an entire hour trying just about everything possible to get it to stay on with zero success. Nothing's perfect. I'm just a bit jaded because I got the seidio thinking it's the best case for the Droid. A case that stayed clippped in while remaining sleek and comfortable to use. In hindsight this case is a bit over priced. I'm looking at the body glove on Amazon and its only 14.95 for the oem case that comes with a belt clip. The body glove also has the velvet stuff on the inside of the case. I'm starting to think the seidio case is a rip off. I guess I'm a bit biased ATM since I'm one of few people who got a defective case, but still for 30 bones, I expect this little piece of plastic to clip on. If I wanted this headache I could have bought the 2 dollar case off ebay.
    I hear ya, but this is a new case for them and their customer service is great. I'd contact them and they'll send you a replacement cover. It should fit with no problems. IMO this case is much better than the BG, especially when used with the holster. Good luck!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Links