DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: To those who have the S305...

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

To those who have the S305...

I just got it and I love it! But I do have 1 gripe with it. When I get a call my milestone itself rings and the S305 has a default ringtone that rings as well. Is this a problem with all bluetooth headsets? Can I make it so the ringtone set on my milestone comes in through my S305? It's pointless to have my milestone ring while I'm using my headset because I can't hear it anyways.

Also, when I get a text the music stops, but I get no notification tone on the S305, again the milestone rings but I can't hear it, so I think the music is skipping, rather annoying.

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Phone
    HTC One - Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by pb8185 View Post
    I just got it and I love it! But I do have 1 gripe with it. When I get a call my milestone itself rings and the S305 has a default ringtone that rings as well. Is this a problem with all bluetooth headsets? Everyone that I have ever had, including my S305. Can I make it so the ringtone set on my milestone comes in through my S305? Have you tried just lowering the volume on the Droid with the volume button. Mine is off right now or I would try and have my wife call me. I just let my phone ring, as I have different ringtones for different people and I can still hear the Droid ringer. It's pointless to have my milestone ring while I'm using my headset because I can't hear it anyways. You must play your music a lot louder than I do, as I can still hear my Droid ringer.

Also, when I get a text the music stops, but I get no notification tone on the S305, again the milestone rings but I can't hear it, so I think the music is skipping, rather annoying.
    See text above. (Hey, it makes me type something in here.)
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Haha, thanks for the reply. I figured it would be something that's occurs on all such headsets. I guess I just have to learn to live with it.
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Thanks to a small, high-grade microphone located beneath the right speaker, the S305 will pick up your voice in crisp detail. And if you should receive a call while your tunes are playing, the music will automatically pause. Just press the call button on the side of the headset to accept an incoming call.

Links