DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Tried Skullcandy Ink'd's?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Anyone Tried Skullcandy Ink'd's?

I bought though headphone for my MP3 Player (Soon to be obsolete to me!) and for $10 the first time and $12.99 the second time (Usually $17 at Meijer and $20 at FYE) they're the best headphones I've ever bought. I'm big on bass and that's what they have A LOT of. The mids and high are definitely not there but hey it sounds great to me nonetheless. In any case, has anyone tried them with their Droid?

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid X, Fascinate, G-Tab...
    I've 'auditioned' several of Skullcandy's products, finding them far too unbalanced sounding for my taste, but if you're happy - that's a good thing.
    Happy DROIDing
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid w/Ultimate Droid 9.8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune205 View Post
    I bought though headphone for my MP3 Player (Soon to be obsolete to me!) and for $10 the first time and $12.99 the second time (Usually $17 at Meijer and $20 at FYE) they're the best headphones I've ever bought. I'm big on bass and that's what they have A LOT of. The mids and high are definitely not there but hey it sounds great to me nonetheless. In any case, has anyone tried them with their Droid?
    I have a set that I bought for $20 when I forgot my others for a workout. They can be found everywhere on sale for about $10 now and that's about what they're worth... Well, at least they fit my ears without too much discomfort, but if you want something that sounds good, buy something else.
    Verizon + Droid = The only way to go mobile!
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorolla Droid
    Tried them and they are cheap. didn't like the sound at all either. I bought Seinnheisers and have never been so happy. Excellent sound and very affordable.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1
    I like mine. I use them for air travel.

-Mike
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    TEH ߀R DROID
    Ever hear the saying "You get what you pay for?" That is exactly what I think about skullcandy. I've tried acouple of their products both for music and gaming and Im not impressed at all... Unbalanced sounds, interferences, etc... Ill stay with my Denons for music and Titans for gaming.

Wagner
    If I owned an iPhone then I would think that iSUCK
    DROID FOR LIFE
    VIC DROID Member #1
    "So you took it apart and now it doesn't work? Why does that not surprise me?"
    "If I don't remember it, it never happened"
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I got a pair for Christmas. I plugged them into my Droid and I didn't like the sound much. I find the bass needs to be boosted a bit on the Droid and Sony headphones do that for me. I used my iPod and fitted the SkullCandy a bit tighter and the sound was better. I do like them in that they are good at blocking other sounds. I have used a different pair of SkullCandy under a tight helmet and they work really well for that - the helmet keeps them secure.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1 (GPA 17)
    I bought a pair of Skullcandy FMJ's 11mm driver for $24 on Amazon (now they are back to $70) and they sound great. I had some INK'ds and these are way better. Very deep bass and clean sound. Great for the Droid (might shake your brain a bit though....they go down to 16 hz).
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    I bought a pair of those, used them once, and they've been in the bottom of my gym bag since. I thought they we're horrible.

I'm currently using my v2 Zune headphones, they sound amazing.
  11. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    i just checked slickdeals.net and skullcandy is offering 75-80 percent off everything. The site is super slow but if u get in, these are some good headphones, ive been trying for the last 10 mins to checkout
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links