DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Panoramic camera not working with Black Glass X for DROID X

  1. Junior Droid
    silvinoa's Avatar
    Member #
    68465
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    DROID X
    #1

    Unhappy Panoramic camera not working with Black Glass X for DROID X

    I installed the theme on my DROID X and everything looks and works great with the exception of the panoramic camera. When I select it in picture mode, it just auto closes to the home screen.
  2. Droid
    debaucher's Avatar
    Member #
    94776
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    79
    Phone
    DroidX
    #2
    I came across this thread and realized I have not even tried the panorama feature yet, so I thought I would give it a go and I have the same issue as you.

    Not sure if the problem was there before I added the 928 theme since I only had the theme on a few days and did not try the panorama until just now to see if I have the same problem.. and do.

    D.
  3. Senior Droid
    B.Wallace85's Avatar
    Member #
    31318
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    111
    Phone
    Motorola DROID X
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by debaucher View Post
    I came across this thread and realized I have not even tried the panorama feature yet, so I thought I would give it a go and I have the same issue as you.

    Not sure if the problem was there before I added the 928 theme since I only had the theme on a few days and did not try the panorama until just now to see if I have the same problem.. and do.

    D.
    Same here...
  4. Junior Droid
    silvinoa's Avatar
    Member #
    68465
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    DROID X
    #4
    Glad to know I'm not the only one. Now let's see if the developer comes up with a patch.
  5. Droid
    debaucher's Avatar
    Member #
    94776
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    79
    Phone
    DroidX
    #5
    hear hear.....

    I really like the theme (despite a few minor problems like not being able to read some text as it is black on black) but the panorama problem is pretty bad (if I ever want to take a panorama picture)

    D.
  6. Junior Droid
    silvinoa's Avatar
    Member #
    68465
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    DROID X
    #6
    Yeah the black text on the black notification is a little annoying, but not detrimental. I actually used to take panoramic shots often, so this bug is more impacting. Hopefully it will get patched.
  7. Senior Droid
    B.Wallace85's Avatar
    Member #
    31318
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    111
    Phone
    Motorola DROID X
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by debaucher View Post
    hear hear.....

    I really like the theme (despite a few minor problems like not being able to read some text as it is black on black) but the panorama problem is pretty bad (if I ever want to take a panorama picture)

    D.
    Quote Originally Posted by silvinoa View Post
    Yeah the black text on the black notification is a little annoying, but not detrimental. I actually used to take panoramic shots often, so this bug is more impacting. Hopefully it will get patched.
    Maybe I have a different version? Mine isn't black on black. It's white text on black background and fairly easy to read.
  8. Junior Droid
    silvinoa's Avatar
    Member #
    68465
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    DROID X
    #8
    I'm using Launcher Pro..... if you are not, maybe that's the issue.
  9. Senior Droid
    B.Wallace85's Avatar
    Member #
    31318
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    111
    Phone
    Motorola DROID X
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by silvinoa View Post
    I'm using Launcher Pro..... if you are not, maybe that's the issue.
    I too use Launcher Pro.
  10. Junior Droid
    silvinoa's Avatar
    Member #
    68465
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    DROID X
    #10
    Not sure then.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [Theme] 928Droid Black Glass X for Droid X !!!
    By 928Droid in forum 928Droid
    Replies: 1194
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 03:40 AM
  2. Replies: 122
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 05:32 AM
  3. Red Line icons for Black Glass - Droid 1 Only
    By loop4zil in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 01:03 PM
  4. Panoramic Camera Shots
    By mskks64 in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 10:45 PM
  5. camera not working (shows black screen)
    By Cre8fear in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 05:35 PM

Search tags for this page

droid bionic panoramic camera stopped working

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+