DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Back to stock?

  1. Junior Droid
    Renek's Avatar
    Member #
    58863
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #1

    Back to stock?

    Been using BG for a while now but the restless spirit that makes me want customize the crap outa my phone is calling my onward. There are references to a "back to stock" image for the Droid 1 FRG22D however I find no links for a download on the 928droid.com website. Anyone have a dl link or know where I can find it? Thanks.
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Senior Droid
    jrmdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    107218
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    225
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Renek View Post
    Been using BG for a while now but the restless spirit that makes me want customize the crap outa my phone is calling my onward. There are references to a "back to stock" image for the Droid 1 FRG22D however I find no links for a download on the 928droid.com website. Anyone have a dl link or know where I can find it? Thanks.
    Here are 2 guides to unroot your droid 1.

    Unroot/Back to Stock (2.2) Without .sbf or RSD Lite - Droid 1 Only
    SBF to root and to unroot
    RAZR; ROM: ICS 4.0.4 Stock
    OG 1; ROM: ChevyNo1 SS 5.6 |
    Kernel: 1.0 lv
    1 Use RSDLite Correctly | 2 Root D1 any OS | 3 Unroot Froyo 2.2 | 4 SBF Root & Unroot | 5 RSDLite Error
  4. Junior Droid
    Renek's Avatar
    Member #
    58863
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #3
    Allow me to rephrase that. No interest in returning to the desolate wasteland that is not having root access. I just wanted to return to the stock froyo theme, ie, removing black glass.
  5. Senior Droid
    jrmdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    107218
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    225
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Renek View Post
    Allow me to rephrase that. No interest in returning to the desolate wasteland that is not having root access. I just wanted to return to the stock froyo theme, ie, removing black glass.
    ok...

    try Peter Alfonso's website. There he has rooted stock roms.

    Peter Alfonso
    RAZR; ROM: ICS 4.0.4 Stock
    OG 1; ROM: ChevyNo1 SS 5.6 |
    Kernel: 1.0 lv
    1 Use RSDLite Correctly | 2 Root D1 any OS | 3 Unroot Froyo 2.2 | 4 SBF Root & Unroot | 5 RSDLite Error
  6. Junior Droid
    Renek's Avatar
    Member #
    58863
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #5
    Well yes, I can just reflash a rooted stock rom, was looking for a way to dodge the redo of homescreens, apps, data, syncing, and accounts.
  7. Theme Developer
    928Droid's Avatar
    Member #
    8566
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western North Carolina Mountains
    Posts
    3,753
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Renek View Post
    Well yes, I can just reflash a rooted stock rom, was looking for a way to dodge the redo of homescreens, apps, data, syncing, and accounts.
    You shouldn't lose any of that if flashing back to the same Stock ROM you began with before flashing my Theme.

    You will possibly run into some issues with Maps, Gmail, Google Search and Google Voice because the ones in my Themes are the later versions. You can update those stock from the Market or clear the data for each one of those you have FCs with in Manage Applications.

    If you are trying to get back to stock 2.2 in hopes you will get and can install the Official Froyo update that is looming, then that is a wasted excercise...you will have to go back to stock "as shipped" 2.1 to get that to install.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 08:13 PM
  2. SPRecovery back to stock recovery without going back to 2.0.1?
    By jlamb30 in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 01:17 PM
  3. back to stock
    By bishop in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 03:30 PM
  4. Back To Stock
    By lle295 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 02:02 AM
  5. Back to stock
    By Dxun in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 11:16 AM

Search tags for this page

droid eris 2.1 stock rom download

,

how to return droid 1 to stock verizon

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+