DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for DROID 1 !!!

1. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by otter34 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 928Droid View Post
    928Droid Black Glass Maps v4.5 Patch/Update Zip released.

Available in the Droid 1 downloads

http://928Droid.com/droid1.htm

Be sure to uninstall the Maps 4.5 Market Update first if you already downloaded/installed it.
    I can't find the link for the clear see though naked contacts on this page, on your website or the original black glass theme thread. I'm using Ultimate droid if it matters. Is it no longer available or am I missing something?
    Or was the maps link the patch? Is this the wrong thread?
    Clear contacts not curently available, looking at a new version..hope to have more info soon.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I just flashed ss4.7 and can't read the text in the clock

edit: I figured out how to change the text for the notifications, but the clock is still black.

Also, do you know if I can use this theme along w/ the music controls w/ SS, i.e. pause music w/ the camera button, skip tracks w/ the volume button? It's not working for me and I wonder if it's ROM related or the combination of the theme w/ the ROM?
    Last edited by otter34; 09-11-2010 at 11:09 PM.
  3. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    Premium Member
    I just flashed ss4.7 and can't read the text in the clock or any of the notifications. When I pull down notifications I have an astrid alert in the notification and I can clearly see the red character, however I can't read anything. Also, the clear button isn't visible either. Strangely some of the weather bug text isn't visible although it was just a few minutes when I was using UD and also BB. Actually from the pull down notification menu I can read the temperature, but "my city" is blackened. I also can't read anything to the right of that. I'm aware that their new update makes the text unreadable, however I still have an older version which was legible on every ROM up until now and I use the old version for this exact reason. For that matter I think that version rendered everything unreadable even the temperature which I can read easily.

On the top of my homescreen I have a white text selected for weather bug and I can read it on my homescreen. From left to right I can see that I have an astrid notification (red), it's 58(white), I can read 3g (white) and my status bars (green) as well as battery status, however can't read the clock which appears to be black.

SS 4.7 has it's own utility for changing all the Statusbar and Notification Text colrs.. Menu> Settings> Chevy
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    I just flashed ss4.7 and can't read the text in the clock or any of the notifications. When I pull down notifications I have an astrid alert in the notification and I can clearly see the red character, however I can't read anything. Also, the clear button isn't visible either. Strangely some of the weather bug text isn't visible although it was just a few minutes when I was using UD and also BB. Actually from the pull down notification menu I can read the temperature, but "my city" is blackened. I also can't read anything to the right of that. I'm aware that their new update makes the text unreadable, however I still have an older version which was legible on every ROM up until now and I use the old version for this exact reason. For that matter I think that version rendered everything unreadable even the temperature which I can read easily.

On the top of my homescreen I have a white text selected for weather bug and I can read it on my homescreen. From left to right I can see that I have an astrid notification (red), it's 58(white), I can read 3g (white) and my status bars (green) as well as battery status, however can't read the clock which appears to be black.

SS 4.7 has it's own utility for changing all the Statusbar and Notification Text colrs.. Menu> Settings> Chevy
    Who posted that? It wasn't me ;-). Actually I must have been editing my text as you were typing it. I found it. I also found the option to change the clock after reading your post. I missed that the first time. Thanks and thanks for the great work
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    [quote=928Droid;821971]

Not sure if you saw my changed post or not since we posted at the same time however do you know if the music control problem I have is rom or theme related?

edit: reflashed SS w/out the theme and it still doesn't work so it's not theme related
    Last edited by otter34; 09-12-2010 at 12:57 AM.
  6. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    928, any plans on adding Shadow rom to your list of roms to support?
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tdevaughn View Post
    928, any plans on adding Shadow rom to your list of roms to support?
    I second this, I've been trying to port smoked glass over but so many things weren't theming so I gave up on it . So, can we get some black glass then?
  8. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    Premium Member
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Razr Max
    going big time on us now huh? congrats on the DL article...u da man!
    When life kicks you in the a$$...don't get mad, get even!...kick it back!

D1 SS-GBv5.5-1.25ulv
    D3 Rooted

Razr Maxx-stock JB
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Razr Max
    [quote=otter34;822002]

Not sure if you saw my changed post or not since we posted at the same time however do you know if the music control problem I have is rom or theme related?

edit: reflashed SS w/out the theme and it still doesn't work so it's not theme related

most of your problems can be solved using chevy's tools included in SSv4.7
    When life kicks you in the a$$...don't get mad, get even!...kick it back!

D1 SS-GBv5.5-1.25ulv
    D3 Rooted

Razr Maxx-stock JB
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Links