Worked great. Thanks!I used this process to deodex
What you'll need:
A Windows based machine
Phone in PC Mode
- Unzip xUltimate v2.2, and launch "Main.exe"
- If everything goes well xUlt should recognize the phone and make a connection. You now should see a list of options.
- Run option 1. After option 1 is done, run option 2.
- Now these well take a while. Run option 3.
- IMPORTANT: After you have run option 3, you MUST navigate to the xUltimate folder and find "origi_frame" folder, and delete "guava.odex". It's a bad file, and interferes with deodexing process.
- Now run option 4, and wait.
- Exit xUltimate, and put the phone in USB mass storage.
- Go back into the xUltimate folder and copy "done_frame" and "done_app" and move them to the root of the sdcard. (I also copied them to my C:\android sdk\tools folder on my PC)
- Open a command prompt, and do the following:
mount -o rw,remount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system
cp /sdcard/done_app/* /system/app/
cp /sdcard/done_frame/* /system/framework/
mount -o ro,remount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system