MegaUpload Download Mirror for 928Droid Black Glass X for Droid 2 DeOdexed :
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Not sure what I did wrong. I used option 5 on xUltimate (Pull and Deodex all), and installed the theme with D2 bootstrapper. Everything seems to work on the theme except the white clock and white date. I downloaded the theme from megaupload.
The end of the log.txt on xultimate says:
**IT ALL WORKED** -main- (14:04:30.17 Tue 09/07/2010)
So I'm not sure what to do. Will try the whole process again when I get back. If I did anything wrong, please let me know. Thanks.
I used this process to deodex
What you'll need:
A Windows based machine
Phone in PC Mode
- Unzip xUltimate v2.2, and launch "Main.exe"
- If everything goes well xUlt should recognize the phone and make a connection. You now should see a list of options.
- Run option 1. After option 1 is done, run option 2.
- Now these well take a while. Run option 3.
- IMPORTANT: After you have run option 3, you MUST navigate to the xUltimate folder and find "origi_frame" folder, and delete "guava.odex". It's a bad file, and interferes with deodexing process.
- Now run option 4, and wait.
- Exit xUltimate, and put the phone in USB mass storage.
- Go back into the xUltimate folder and copy "done_frame" and "done_app" and move them to the root of the sdcard. (I also copied them to my C:\android sdk\tools folder on my PC)
- Open a command prompt, and do the following:
mount -o rw,remount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system
cp /sdcard/done_app/* /system/app/
cp /sdcard/done_frame/* /system/framework/
mount -o ro,remount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system
Last edited by SPerry; 09-07-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Last edited by SDI; 09-07-2010 at 06:25 PM.