DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: [Theme] 928Droid Black Glass X for DROID 2 !!!

1. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quie2Droid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 928Droid View Post
    Hey Dave,

Been waiting on this since I bought my Droid 2. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Everything looks as I remember it on my D1. Was wondering though, date and time when you drop the notification bar down is black and you can't see it. Also, when will we be able to get the white clock. Does that come with deodexing??
    You are welcome and thank you.

Those issues are related to the restrictions of an Odexed ROM, I have come up with the best compromise available (most never even try to Theme an Odexed ROM to the level I do).... the only fix for that is for you to get a DeOdexed system and for me to get the DeOdexed Theme done...I will have my part done in the next day or so.... :-)
    That is what I was wondering. I think you did a great job with the clock since there are limitations with the Odexed system. I was thinking about Deodexing my system with Ultimate 2.2 but haven't jumped off that cliff yet. Is something like that very hard? I'm not sure if I'm ready to start loading roms to get the deodexed system yet. I know Epic has one out already, but, I might wait for those until they are past the release candidates.
    Using Xultimate should work fine....you better hurry...my DeoDexed Droid 2 Theme is almost finished uploading (currently at 80%)....it will be waiting for you when you get done :-)
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Fascinate
    Wow, I can't wait for more screens! Now, just to get the Droid 2, root it, and I'll be on my way! From what I can see so far this looks professionally superb. Good job!
  3. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by incredible crm View Post
    Wow, I can't wait for more screens! Now, just to get the Droid 2, root it, and I'll be on my way! From what I can see so far this looks professionally superb. Good job!
    I have to depend on you guys for Screen caps, this is the first Phone I have Themed "blind' without having a Phone. (fingers crossed for new DeOdexed version :-)

But, you can look at my Droid X Theme Threads and even the Droid 1 Theme Threads to get a better idea of all the stuff....even though most of those are not up to date. Will try to get the Screen Caps current over the next week, been concentrating on getting the Themes out to everyone.
  4. SDI
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by incredible crm View Post
    I have to depend on you guys for Screen caps, this is the first Phone I have Themed "blind' without having a Phone. (fingers crossed for new DeOdexed version :-)

But, you can look at my Droid X Theme Threads and even the Droid 1 Theme Threads to get a better idea of all the stuff....even though most of those are not up to date. Will try to get the Screen Caps current over the next week, been concentrating on getting the Themes out to everyone.

Thank you for the hard work i downloaded both the files that were in media fire and i am running stock system just rooted and clockwork recovery what one is the best to load to my droid 2, thank you?
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Those issues are related to the restrictions of an Odexed ROM, I have come up with the best compromise available (most never even try to Theme an Odexed ROM to the level I do)
    Quoted for truth.
  6. SDI
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid 2
    theme looks hot! What happened to the battery percentages?
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    TP-D1-D2

You are welcome and thank you.

Those issues are related to the restrictions of an Odexed ROM, I have come up with the best compromise available (most never even try to Theme an Odexed ROM to the level I do).... the only fix for that is for you to get a DeOdexed system and for me to get the DeOdexed Theme done...I will have my part done in the next day or so.... :-)
    That is what I was wondering. I think you did a great job with the clock since there are limitations with the Odexed system. I was thinking about Deodexing my system with Ultimate 2.2 but haven't jumped off that cliff yet. Is something like that very hard? I'm not sure if I'm ready to start loading roms to get the deodexed system yet. I know Epic has one out already, but, I might wait for those until they are past the release candidates.
    Using Xultimate should work fine....you better hurry...my DeoDexed Droid 2 Theme is almost finished uploading (currently at 80%)....it will be waiting for you when you get done :-)
    You are smokin'! I just got done with deodexing my system and everything seemed to work okay. Now, just downloaded Black Glass theme Deodexed version. Making a new backup and then will load the theme and let you know how it looks.

Well, that was weird. The boot up was a white screen with a blue droid eye. Then everything on the screen looked like the colors were inverted or you were looking at a negative. Then all of a sudden, it took and looks fine now. The notification drop down is transparent like it is supposed to be and the clock is white, but the background right behind the clock is still grey like the Odexed version which makes the clock a little hard to see. I will go through my phone tomorrow and let you know if there is anything else. Thanks a bunch, Dave.
    Last edited by Quie2Droid; 09-06-2010 at 10:49 PM.
  8. SDI
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid 2
    is there anyway to put the percentages in the battery icon and when you pull down the notifications bar half the date is blacked out?
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid2
    Screens:

Anyone wants anything else specific just ask
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 3
    Don't you people sleep? Mine (deodexed) looks like gonnadie's screen shots but my soft keyboard isn't skinned. What did I miss? Everything looks great though.

Last edited by SPerry; 09-07-2010 at 07:01 AM.
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Links