DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for CM 6.0.0 "Final" now available!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I discovered it. I like liquids battery with percentage, always used morph to install it. When I learned of compache, a simple /system/bin/compcache stats told me that it wasn't working. After two days and about 50 clean installs,, i found it was busy box fault. As soon as you open busy box and apply it, it would break compchace in a way that I could not repair it. even by reinstalling it from scratch and new kernel.

Edit* easy test,, load up Liguid's 1.5 , runs script to veryfy compcache is working, then run busybox,, the run script again,, you can manually start it, but it wont auto start anymore

couple hours later*

I dont know where i read that morph needs busybox, but I guess it was some bad info, becasue I was able to apply my favority battery icon, sweet! I get to have the liquid battery icon and compcahce, WOOT!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for CM 6.0.0 "Final" now available!-battery_icon_key_2.png  
    Last edited by FcoT; 09-02-2010 at 04:55 PM.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    im trying to install this theme ...I first tried downloading from the phone and i got the mulittouch KB and the themed adw launcher but during the process the main theme file failed so i went ahead and installed the keyboard and the Adw themed launcher but i couldnt get the main theme file to download from the phone so i did it threw the computer and booted up in recovery (clockwork)and tried to do it that way and i get a error message E:cant open/sdcard/download/928droidblackglass-2-2x-theme-cm6-ADWlauncher.zip (bad) installation aborted ... So what am i doing wrong ..please help!
    ROOTED THUNDERBOLTRunning DasBAMF 1.3

FOLLOW ME:https://twitter.com/tdog7879
  3. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog7879 View Post
    im trying to install this theme ...I first tried downloading from the phone and i got the mulittouch KB and the themed adw launcher but during the process the main theme file failed so i went ahead and installed the keyboard and the Adw themed launcher but i couldnt get the main theme file to download from the phone so i did it threw the computer and booted up in recovery (clockwork)and tried to do it that way and i get a error message E:cant open/sdcard/download/928droidblackglass-2-2x-theme-cm6-ADWlauncher.zip (bad) installation aborted ... So what am i doing wrong ..please help!
    Sounds like a corrupt download...I would download it again.
  4. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    Premium Member
    FYI, there is a new CM6 Droid2 Multi-Touch Keyboard Patch available in the Black Glass Cyanogen Download Folder.

Fixed the black on black "Number Pad" issue in Contacts and other places where you only type numbers. File name name has "NPF" near the end.

Be sure to delete the old Multi-Touch Patch file in the Sdcard/928Droid folder

Direct File Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nx5gp6eup437q8l
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    Quote Originally Posted by 928Droid View Post
    Good call thanks alot ! looks like twitter did not get themed for me any ideas?

6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    Quote Originally Posted by 928Droid View Post
    Good call thanks alot ! looks like twitter did not get themed for me any ideas?
    nevermind uninstall-ed update from market and now its themed?

7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Mediafire appears to be down. THe theme files cannot be accessed.
  8. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatech View Post
    Mediafire appears to be down. THe theme files cannot be accessed.
    Correct, I have been building a new site and moving all my Theme files all day long and into the night. Hope to have everything done some time tomorrow and they will be on MY Domain.

Rumor is Mediafire will be back up after midnight.
  9. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

yyy

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Links